Would you like a Cigar?

It has been a while that I have posted on this thread...

Have smoked some good ones lately.

View attachment 395133
Strong blend , very Nice. Will soon post some pictures of other ones I smoked that were great.

Nice to see ya back. I do enjoy a bold cigar, so need to put that on the hit list.
 
Nice to see ya back. I do enjoy a bold cigar, so need to put that on the hit list.
Thanks. Was busy renovating the house. When back online forget the thread somehow.

I do like the bold ones. Have you tried the LFD double Ligero in the chisel vitola? That one is a beauty.
 
@Mort Hill, oh man, that's terrible! Did the water get in the house or just the garage? We had about another hour of bad storms, with heavy downpours.
 
I don't know if anyone else has already posted this but here's your cigar glass:

Wine Enthusiast
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.15.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.15.05 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 183
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.15.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.15.08 PM.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 176
I had a Cohiba Red Dot corona size this morning. Very nice cigar although a little milder than I like.
 
It has been a while that I have posted on this thread...

Have smoked some good ones lately.

View attachment 395133
Strong blend , very Nice. Will soon post some pictures of other ones I smoked that were great.
Mmm, sounds interesting. Are those available in somewhere like Hajenius ?
 
Mmm, sounds interesting. Are those available in somewhere like Hajenius ?
Just checked at Hajenius, the website do not list them. But cigaragua ( also in Amsterdam) have them in stock. Best shop in my opinion if you want cigars from Nicaragua ( the strong stuff ) ;)
 
Just enjoying a AF Hemingway short story. Exquisite little buggers. I smoke shorter sticks in the winter and had one still laying in my humidor. Good hour long smoke. Strong but smooth.
Smooth leather, hint of white pepper , maybe something floral. Paired it with rum on the rocks.

PXL_20210331_183457747.jpg
 
Last night I Smoked an Oliva V, with a Nicaraguan blend, very good smoke like all Olivas. This cigar won best cigar in 2012.

This afternoon I’m smoking a Davidoff “Luke Bryan” . Fine smoke like all Davidoff, but I prefer the Nicaraguan blend

AE50E77D-A84D-4C9B-A320-83B69FDA5A83.jpeg

2C4E0C64-32A9-4BDE-826F-095D7A1A90C0.jpeg

Had to move to my garage to finish this cigar, a big storm came in with rain and 30 MPH gust.
 
I have never had the pleasure of smoking one. Where are they made??
 
Finished with the living area flooring, now smoking a Cuban Partagas No 4, to celebrate my little victory :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

9D0526F2-57EC-4446-8A44-B3B419E675C6.jpeg
 
Oops, I forgot the pictures.

EA386244-8D49-4DCA-889A-2189060E0965.jpeg
0850B317-A495-4696-A8FA-104647854590.jpeg
 
@Mort Hill, oh man, that's terrible! Did the water get in the house or just the garage? We had about another hour of bad storms, with heavy downpours.

Just the garage, ie no cars able to park because a massive storage/work area. Flood insurance only covers home, not contents. I will give adjustor credit. He is coming out and said he will help any way he can. Wink, wink.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,148
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top