Work in progress...

What the.... I must be back-burnered too..You no doubt have more cachet than yours truly..... Didn't I drop my trophies with Paul the week before you? ....no pics yet here...whats your secret?
Looking good there John!

What the.... I must be back-burnered too..You no doubt have more cachet than yours truly..... Didn't I drop my trophies with Paul the week before you? ....no pics yet here...whats your secret?
Looking good there John!
I gave him an offer he couldn't refuse! Lol.....just kidding.

I gave him an offer he couldn't refuse! Lol.....just kidding.
Lol...kidding aside the wall peds look great! That is what i am having done with my Kudu and Gemsbuck. I will post when I get pics. Nice work Paul!

Lol...kidding aside the wall peds look great! That is what i am having done with my Kudu and Gemsbuck. I will post when I get pics. Nice work Paul!
Look forward to seeing some pictures

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois