Women as Professional Hunters; What's with that?

ya stuffed that up , bro....

Bluey "posh"? :E Hmmm: :E Head Scratch: :E Scared: :E Horrified: :E Nono:

come on i was trying to be polite..........;):A Whistle::K Moon:

ha ha ha you've been slinging shit at me for 3 years , now you wanna be polite ..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think I like the old spike , way better ........:A Bravo::A Bravo::A Bravo:

ha ha welcome back ,bud

Bickburn, smart students with high scores on theoretical exams is one thing, the real life is another... The same as top students from many man dominated agricultural colleges and universities are female students....

Anyhow, I feeling that most females that decide to become a African PH, looks like they riding on this profession to be able to reach some kind of success, it can be tv shows like Huntress Melissa Bachman, or even Natasha Illum-Berg that are famous because of her books and also now a tv-program that do not have anything with hunting to do. She is famous because she is female, and not because she is a very good professional Hunter !!!!

Jeff Rann is a good ph and outfitter, but he is also a businessman, and it's for sure a good advertisement for Rann to have sweet Natasha in the team if some of the SCI Sables planing a Tanzania Safari.

I understand that there is many members of the forum that don't agree with me.

Last edited:
:S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse::S Beat Dead Horse:

Gordon...to be frank....you are just embarrasing yourself now...:Cigar:

Bickburn, smart students with high scores on theoretical exams is one thing, the real life is another... The same as top students from many man dominated agricultural colleges and universities are female students....

Some women actually even go on to become leaders in the legal profession, judges, medical doctors and even world leaders. :)

Last edited:
Anyhow, I feeling that most females that decide to become a African PH, looks like they riding on this profession to be able to reach some kind of success, it can be tv shows

fk me gordon i cant wait to see patsy on a tv show, as there would be so much censored with beeps there wouldnt be much to watch :E Rofl:...............and it would be interesting to put you both in the same room :E Hmmm:that could make interesting viewing for a tv show..........:E Devious: :E Lol:

Yes, if I embarrassing my self it's up to me to decide my friend, and I give you that.
Come instead with fact and information instead of stupid comments....

Anyhow, I'm much more tolerant this days than I was as a young hunter. Those days when we in the early hours going out for hunting and by accident meet a woman on the road, it was a sign of very "bad luck" and the hunt that day would be cancelled :)

Can I please ask if someone can give me a name of some Female PH that are successful in her work because I never meet anyone that I really can say she is very good in her profession, and I do meet some during the years.

If you guys had tracking armed poachers for days that comes to weeks in the most dreadful military conditions, you probably then understand why The French Foreign Legion never in history have recruited a woman !

Can I please ask if someone can give me a name of some Female PH that are successful in her work because I never meet anyone that I really can say she is very good in her profession, and I do meet some during the years ......................

You have to get out more Gordon.

With very little effort:
Caroline Heuser, Professional Hunter
Patsy Hahn, Professional Hunter

...............and it would be interesting to put you both in the same room :E Hmmm:that could make interesting viewing for a tv show..........:E Devious: :E Lol:

Hmm.... How about selling tickets and using the proceeds for Zambian conservation? :A Argue::A Blowup::A Bonk::A Weights::K Whipping:

Any of them IPHA members ???

Any of them IPHA members ???

Gordon,

I thought that "education" didn't matter? Are you now saying that IPHA membership is proof of real life ability?

You seem to be conflicting yourself here, unless I'm missing something?

Furthermore Pondoro, to use the name Pondoro, from John "Pondoro" Taylor... And the user is from Norway and hunting pg in Africa ones or twice, is like to name a poodle to Rigby... I couldn't resist... :) But it's funny...

Royal27, why do you thing a recommended membership in IPHA should have anything with education to do ????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg