What's this Ruger No1 in .275 ??

CBH Australia

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
Hunted
Australia and now South Africa
What's this? Is it unique?
Screenshot_20220126_191805.jpg

Yes, it's a limited run from a US distributor. If you like it and can get it, by all means do.

I purchased a No 1 in .275 Rigby from an AH member and couldn’t be happier. Mine is exceptionally accurate.

I purchased a No. 1 as well from someone here, I have not shot it yet due to availability of ammo, but I'm extremely happy with the purchase. I like No. 1s. :)

The 275 Rigby is the English name for 7x57. Exact same round. Those #1's are very nice rifles. I have one of the full stock versions in 7x57 and it shoots great.

@AZDAVE, let me know if you ever want to get rid of that rifle. :) But only after my Safari in May/Jun. :ROFLMAO:

we have a ruger no 1 with mannlicher stock in 275 rigby it shoots really well. it will eat 275 rigby -7mm mauser or 7x57 all the same

Does anyone know how to find the numbers produced of the different calibers and variations of the No 1?

What's this? Is it unique?
View attachment 449035

Unique yes and no. That particular rifle was shipped in 2016. Every year Ruger runs several calibers. Typically a distributor like Lipsey will request a limited run of an item. That rifle is one of such rifles as produced in 2016. If you go to the Ruger website now you will see that particular model is being produced in a limited run for Lipsey.
On any given day it’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I believe my gun dealer told me there was a few available from his distributor. That was a bit before Christmas

Yes, it's a limited run from a US distributor. If you like it and can get it, by all means do.
It's nice, if I found it was a a bargain or potential investment I would be keen
I like 7mm's and read a bit on various chambering of 7mm.

It's from another site I spend time on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinaabu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.