What stocks are you trading today

Pretty interesting.....

The world is changing more quickly by the day and there is a new sheriff in town.

IMG_20210411_195336.jpg

Been an amazing run for BTC since the covid dump. Up around X15 in the last year.

Aren’t cryptos essentially a regulation away from crashing? That’s why I’ve never bought it or he hype.

Aren’t cryptos essentially a regulation away from crashing? That’s why I’ve never bought it or he hype.

You could make that argument about any industry.

I personally believe its quickly getting too big and frankly too important for governments to try and stop it (I definitely think they fear it as it will certainly take power away - hard to print money that no one will use...).

Ironically, in the long term bitcoin and the smart contract ecosystem may be the safest most stable investment out there.

We shall see.

The crypto sales market NYSE "COIN" had it's IPO today.

I put in a pre market bid at $250, and they never filled it. Was around $450 by 1300 hours Rocky Mountain, and I think it was around $400 at close.

I don't know what happened. But it is the first time I have put in a premarket bid and not had it filled. New investor so what do I know.

So I sat it out. I am going to wait a bit.

I didn't find out about the IPO until last night and couldn't get the cash shifted over by investment bank to get it rolling in time.

I am doing the Safety Dance as well depending how screwed up the proposed tax increases will be, and the new 40 year mortages. If the housing market wasn't boffo to begin with it will be now.

I put in a pre market bid at $250, and they never filled it. Was around $450 by 1300 hours Rocky Mountain, and I think it was around $400 at close.

I don't know what happened. But it is the first time I have put in a premarket bid and not had it filled. New investor so what do I know.

I didn't find out about the IPO until last night and couldn't get the cash shifted over by investment bank to get it rolling in time.

I am doing the Safety Dance as well depending how screwed up the proposed tax increases will be, and the new 40 year mortages. If the housing market wasn't boffo to begin with it will be now.

Closed at $328 and was over a high of around $425. I agree that it may be best to let it settle first.

It is an interesting way to play in crypto I suppose, but direct still seems to have more upside potential. And it at least sure seems like ETFs are only a matter of time. I don't think the SEC can keep delaying forever.

Ive been waiting. I made some coin on cciv and amc. The market is finicky now, im just watching! Hopefully i will learn something, instead of wasting time!

I went with a hunch today and picked up a block of jaguar health ( jagx ).
Hopefully it will gain this next week. Been watching it for about a year.

Shares have to be offered at that price to fill you. Simply put, no one has been willing to sell COIN at 250 yet so you cant buy it there

Bitcoin went to shit yesterday, we'll see how this goes.

Bitcoin went to shit yesterday, we'll see how this goes.

Yep. We are probably about to start the Alt cycle where most everything of quality, and some dogs will outperform btc for a period of time.

A nurse practitioner at work with made a $47,050 gain on a $5800 Dogecoin investment. Im following Very closely as I think it’s on the down trend right now.
You are going to laugh but I am actually following cryptocurrencies very closely. They are getting crushed.

Made my first foray into crypto a couple months ago with ethereum. It’s up about $10k. Kind of fun. Definitely has me researching this space more.

A nurse practitioner at work with made a $47,050 gain on a $5800 Dogecoin investment. Im following Very closely as I think it’s on the down trend right now.
Doge is really silly. Please tell your friend to sell...they haven't updated the code in forever, it serves no purpose. It is usually a leading indicator for what crypto is going to do.

Cardano is trading at 1,18 at the moment.. not a bad price to get into crypto currency game ...

A few of my winners have been AutoDesk and ETFs MGK & MGV. Anybody else in those?

Bitcoin tends to go through a four year cycle. This is tied to it's halving as it is mined. Other coins tend to follow Bitcoin but are also more dynamic. Look what happened to Bitcoin in the 2013/2014 and also the 2017/2018 time frame and realize we are now four years later. Look at what other tokens did around the same time. A tremendous amount of money can be made around a blow off top, but a lot of money can be lost as well.

The crypto market seems like the dot.com market 20 years ago. There is a lot of junk out there and in a bull market people can make a lot of money in the short term on junk. A key will be to pick gems that come out the other side of a bust like Amazon, Priceline, Google, Ebay while avoiding the eToys, Pets.com, Webvan, etc.

All the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg