Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
Ok, enough of elections, pandemics and doom and gloom, let's lighten it all up a little. So, what would you like Santa to bring? It can be a new rifle, or a piece of equipment, maybe some memorabilia for your collection or that special safari you have always wanted to go on.
For me, it is a new hand made knife that I have been hankering after. Fire away, include pictures.

This knife, from Acacia Knives. My friend got one recently, it is very versatile for fish, birds and even some skinning. And shaves biltong paper thin.
3C9D9C6D-B95E-4E4E-AF1B-1DCDA6562D98.jpeg

Blaser Luxus 375 H&H, High Grade Wood- If we are making a wish. An extra couple of barrels would also be nice. Thanks Santa Kevin, I will PM the address of my FFL so you can grant my wish.

Will have to go on Hippo and Croc hunt in Zambia to break in the new rifle with a Black Lechwe and Sitatunga just to complete the dream rifle and hunt. I could also be talked into another Cape Buffalo while there.

The lotto numbers!

Ok onto reality: I have ordered a bunch of clothing and shoes recently, as well as artwork and some gun cleaning necessities. So in essence Santa will be bringing these to me from me :cool:

I am hoping for a cordless trimmer to show up also however!

I just want Santa to put a couple good size whitetail does out there about 200 yards for me to put in the freezer.

There's a strong possibility of Santa bringing me a new old Mauser this year.

If I was greedy and finagled with Santa enough, he'd be bringing me a 12ga/12ga/9.3x74 drilling and a P1895/97 infantry sword as well. And if I was just plain selfish there'd be a Webley WG on that list.

After spending a week on Kodiak soaked to the bone and cold as hell... I've requested some quality rain and cold weather gear from Santa... The cabelas branded stuff I took just didnt work as well as advertised..

An Euro-lotto win and a 100 pounder.. :)

Blaser Luxus 375 H&H, High Grade Wood- If we are making a wish. An extra couple of barrels would also be nice. Thanks Santa Kevin, I will PM the address of my FFL so you can grant my wish.

Will have to go on Hippo and Croc hunt in Zambia to break in the new rifle with a Black Lechwe and Sitatunga just to complete the dream rifle and hunt. I could also be talked into another Cape Buffalo while there.
I have to admit, that is a great choice! On Tuesday our club was offered a cape buff hunt in Zambia, Luangwa actually, i am sure that will happen next year.

e-big-grin.gif
Brent, you're a glutton for punishment. Besides, she voted for Biden.
e-big-grin.gif

A COVID vaccine for all............... and to all a good night
This is exactly what I want! My COVID beard is getting real long now and I’m not cutting it until I get the shot.

I jumped the gun on Christmas yesterday and visited Jim @African Sporting Creations, walked away with my first pair of Courteney boots and a set of his compact shooting sticks. Now if only I could find a set of Buffalo Trace Antique Collection bourbons (for a reasonable price!) I'd be set.

Well, I believe Santa will arrive early for me. :) I will be getting a 375 that was advertised here, and I'm also in the process of building an AR SBR (short barrel rifle). :) I'd like a couple of does or bucks to stop by my stand so I can have some venison in the freezer as well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.