What Are Your Alternative Plans?

I found out today that my RSA buffalo and PG trip is toast. I’ll have to wait until 2021. Alternatively I decided I’d take my wife to Costa Rica for some fishing. Rooster fish and sailfish have slid into my new #1 and 2 bucket list fish since returning from my 2nd trip to the Amazon. I got really lucky on that trip and caught all of my bucket list fish one after another before the trip was over including getting some on my fly rod.
Now it’s time to snuff the rooster and hopefully a sailfish to boot. We’re going to spend 4 days in Costa Rica two of which will be fishing. I figured my wife would skin my alive if I’d booked all 4 days as fishing days.

I found out today that my RSA buffalo and PG trip is toast. I’ll have to wait until 2021. Alternatively I decided I’d take my wife to Costa Rica for some fishing. Rooster fish and sailfish have slid into my new #1 and 2 bucket list fish since returning from my 2nd trip to the Amazon. I got really lucky on that trip and caught all of my bucket list fish one after another before the trip was over including getting some on my fly rod.
Now it’s time to snuff the rooster and hopefully a sailfish to boot. We’re going to spend 4 days in Costa Rica two of which will be fishing. I figured my wife would skin my alive if I’d booked all 4 days as fishing days.
Sounds like the fishing gods shined on you last time.
Hope it works out for the next trip as well.

I’m still hoping to see some Amazon pics!

When it comes to fishing, Mrs BeeMaa is ALL IN!!!

It's been just over a year since we went fishing in Upstate NY with our friends. It was the same boat, same Rondout Resivoir and after looking at the pictures we are even wearing the same clothes as last year. :D. My wife (again) had the most successful day on the lake pulling in 7 Lake Trout. None were really big, but all will fit on the smoker just fine. We had to throw back 10+ that were just under the 18" limit. Picture was taken at a different lake, not the Rondout Reservoir.
1624789005867.png

Another picture of her with a 23" Brown Trout from a couple of days earlier.
1624789237128.png

From Pepacton Reservoir my friend and I had a good day of fishing that resulted in us limiting out just before noon. It was a long day of rowing and more rowing, punctuated by moments of excitement and some nice Brown Trout.
1624806725554.png

Cleaned up and ready for the smoker...
1624806914747.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!