www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
I found out today that my RSA buffalo and PG trip is toast. I’ll have to wait until 2021. Alternatively I decided I’d take my wife to Costa Rica for some fishing. Rooster fish and sailfish have slid into my new #1 and 2 bucket list fish since returning from my 2nd trip to the Amazon. I got really lucky on that trip and caught all of my bucket list fish one after another before the trip was over including getting some on my fly rod.
Now it’s time to snuff the rooster and hopefully a sailfish to boot. We’re going to spend 4 days in Costa Rica two of which will be fishing. I figured my wife would skin my alive if I’d booked all 4 days as fishing days.

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
I found out today that my RSA buffalo and PG trip is toast. I’ll have to wait until 2021. Alternatively I decided I’d take my wife to Costa Rica for some fishing. Rooster fish and sailfish have slid into my new #1 and 2 bucket list fish since returning from my 2nd trip to the Amazon. I got really lucky on that trip and caught all of my bucket list fish one after another before the trip was over including getting some on my fly rod.
Now it’s time to snuff the rooster and hopefully a sailfish to boot. We’re going to spend 4 days in Costa Rica two of which will be fishing. I figured my wife would skin my alive if I’d booked all 4 days as fishing days.
Sounds like the fishing gods shined on you last time.
Hope it works out for the next trip as well.

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
I’m still hoping to see some Amazon pics!

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evance

Latest profile posts

raamw wrote on neckdeep's profile.
Supply your address so I can get shipping Paypal Friend (no ) fee) is fine
Viral_SIGness wrote on Rifle57's profile.
Great person to deal with. Fast communication and quick shipper!
Sarg wrote on Philippe's profile.
Hello Philippe, did you get my PM that I sent you earlier ?

Regards Mark
raamw wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Can you advise me to properly post pix, sometimes I get it right sometimes not
Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on Milan's profile.
I do not know where this video was posted, but I would very much like to see it.