Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

Forecast for 6:30am tomorrow on the Eastern Plains of Colorado archery deer camp is 7 degrees Fahrenheit. Yikes! Kind of hard to bow kill a buck from the truck!
I don’t know what the Eastern plains is doing right now, but we’ve got 10 degrees with four inches of snow on the ground and it’s snowing like a bitch! I’m getting off the road soon because the “professionals” in their 4x4s are starting to come out for the morning commute and it’s no longer safe. LOL

I hear Buffalo, NY isn’t where you want to be right now. Forecasting up to 4 FEET of snow!!! Yikes!

- 2 degrees F and 5 inches of fresh snow on the ground. Whitetails should be ruttimg hard this weekend in my hunting area here in Wyoming!

High of 85… low of 72….

I love spending Thanksgiving in Buenos Aires! :)

High of 85… low of 72….

I love spending Thanksgiving in Buenos Aires! :)

Not too bad just south of the border either.

33F7EB93-1BA6-45B9-9988-1248F138A70E.jpeg

Not that cold but holy shit, and it’s still snowing! I live straight north of Buffalo across Lake Ontario in Whitby and we can still see the grass through the snow.
A829E78C-CA72-43BF-B239-33902CCFE661.png

-12F near Bozeman, MT this morning. Went hunting with my sister and nephews. The young boys get bonus points for spending most of the day outside.
That’s brutal temp. I’ve hunted elk in sub zero temps twice and pheasants twice in -25 temps. You’re concentrating on staying warm instead of hunting. I haven’t hunted in temps like that since. For me, it takes the enjoyment out of the hunt.

That’s brutal temp. I’ve hunted elk in sub zero temps twice and pheasants twice in -25 temps. You’re concentrating on staying warm instead of hunting. I haven’t hunted in temps like that since. For me, it takes the enjoyment out of the hunt.
15F this morning at 0700 warming up to low 40s. Crystal clear and sunny.

Been chilly here for over a week, highs in the 40's, lows down in the upper 20's at night, heavy frost. Supposed to get rain next week and warming. OK by me.

Thankfully our hunt started with a reasonable uphill climb. We hiked, glassed, hiked, glassed. It worked to keep us warm. There was minimal wind, so we were ok.

I see where Amarillo,TX could get up to 24" of snow tomorrow through Friday and 12-18" in the surrounding areas. We haven't had snow like that here since 2006. Glad I live in the Sun Belt. LOL Happy Thanksgiving!

Todays peak in Anchorage was 14F or -10 C.
I head to Fairbanks tomorrow, forecast of a high of -7F/-22C to a low of -23F/-32C.

And that's not really cold in central Alaska. That's just cold.

Rifle season ended yesterday here in Maine. Temps hovered around 50 by mid day. Although not the greatest temps for hunting here, with heating oil close to $6.00 a gallon I’ll take as much of this warmer weather we can get!!!!

28.3C Lake Kariba

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you