Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

12 degrees F with a -2F windchill. We had a thaw over the weekend so there is quite an ice layer outside.
leftovers for me. You better thaw some elk steaks for tomorrow!

30F here right now and apparently in the 40s or even 50s next week.

Summer tires will go back on soon, spring is coming!

Are you sure you want me to tell you?

15* actual, dont know the windchill right now,

0 F, wind chill of -13, enjoyed moose sausage for supper. Had the enjoyment of watching herd of elk, 5 bulls and 16 cows and calves yesterday morning. Now if they just stay out of my hay yard.

A balmy 27, with snow off and on for the last 6 hours. It was suppose to of started last night around 10 pm but it held off until around 3 pm this afternoon. It is suppose to continue until tomorrow morning.

A balmy 27, with snow off and on for the last 6 hours. It was suppose to of started last night around 10 pm but it held off until around 3 pm this afternoon. It is suppose to continue until tomorrow morning.
“A balmy 27”? Now it’s 6 here and snowing. WTF! BTW, Jimbo lives in Colocalifornicate too, but apparently in a different climate! LOL

Last edited:
I'll not give a report and just leave it at I think I'll ride the Harley to work tomorrow..... :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg