Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

I'll not give a report and just leave it at I think I'll ride the Harley to work tomorrow..... :cool:
Don’t forget the studded snow tires! LOL

High today was about 49F after a low of below freezing. Its 37F right now at 910pm.

Brisbane Australia 33cel very wet & about 90% humidity can not wait for winter, days about 10 cel in mornings with 24- 26 cel during day with about 45 % humidity.
90% humidity? Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen will be in his camouflage thong lounging by the pool. Ha! Ha!

Last edited:
Temperature dropped down to 24 degrees F here at around 10:30 with 6 inches of snow.

It looks like it is going to be a two pots of coffee in the morning before I head out and start plowing driveways.

If he stands next to that camo tree he poses his rifles next to he will disappear :A Outta: !
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! We're gonna pay for this as soon as Townsend wakes up.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross