Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

@CoElkHunter … nothing like a good BBQ & regardless of the weather ehh!

I fried my 1st Turkey over XMas …‘proper location - all safety boxes checked’ but what wasn’t planned - Snow! You know the balmy snow, where its warm (for Winter) yet just cold enough to snow those big pretty flakes! Yea, when those big pretty snow flakes hit the hot oil little Volcano Explosions :W Dynamite: occur & the Fam thought, “he’s gonna blow his face off!”

Germany FINALLY paid our Sun Bill & Spain is sharing: Sunny & balmy 43F

90% humidity? Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen will be in his camouflage thong lounging by the pool. Ha! Ha!
@CoElkHunter
Mate that's are horrible though. Even the thought of that picture is making me laugh. I could only do that if I was pissed as a newt, translation for you, 3 sheets to the wind, drunk as a fowl, got the wobbly boots on. Even then I wouldn't inflict that view on the world.

Two things. First, what's an F?
Second. Thank you @Bob Nelson 35Whelen for NOT "inflicting that view on the world"!

Oh, and I know what an F is, just like teasing my American friends about their ridiculous system. :E Laugh:
Oh, and it's about -16°C here. So about 3°F? You know, shorts and T-shirt weather!

Two things. First, what's an F?
Second. Thank you @Bob Nelson 35Whelen for NOT "inflicting that view on the world"!

Oh, and I know what an F is, just like teasing my American friends about their ridiculous system. :E Laugh:
Oh, and it's about -16°C here. So about 3°F? You know, shorts and T-shirt weather!
Get outta here with that C mess.

I went to Ontario in January, and they were talking about -20 degrees, etc…well I was overdressed. Luckily I have learned the translation after hopping the border about 4 times…but don’t even get me started on speed limits and the price of fuel (who the hell decided CENTS per liter??). I still drive in mph too, I wonder if OPP will give me a ticket :unsure:. :ROFLMAO:

No way man! Celsius makes so much more sense!
- Water freezes at 0.
- Water boils at 100.
(The rest may only apply to Canadians)
(Us in Alberta for sure)
- Beer can freeze at -3 but it will take a while.
-If your Whiskey or Rum freezes, so will you....Get the hell inside!
-When it's -35 or colder, you wish you were on a holiday somewhere warm.
-When its +35 or warmer, you most likely are on said holiday.
-When it's -40 you wonder why the hell you still live where it gets so damn cold, but you understand that at least your American friends know what -40 means!
:E Cold:
Oh, and what does someone in Alberta call 2 days of horrible weather after 5 days of sunshine?
The weekend.

14F and blowing 33 mph here at balmy Cape Lisburne Long Range Radar Station

Keeping an eye on the Russian Bear?

1646916011128.png

Its a bit nippy for us in GA, it's currently 55 degrees, and it was in the 60s last night when I was grilling. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The weekend is going to be dog sh*t, windy and cold, temps are supposed to dip in the 20s this Sat. :E Cold::E Cold:

28C is about 82F.
With Fahrenheit water freezes at 32 and boils at 212
To roughly convert F to C subtract 30 then divided by 2.
Note that the google converter I used above and the quick formula are 2 degrees apart. But I can’t do the exact formula in my head. It just gets you close.

about 35 deg C here in sunny south africa, Alldays

just knocking off for the day guess its Beer o clock

Right at freezing at 6AM, but sunny and picnic weather now in East Texas.
BUT - another Norther due in tonight.

Tomorrow is forecast to be well below freezing, winds to 30 MPH, with Wintry mix of precip likely to ice up roads by daylight.
I plan to stay home tomorrow.

PS Notice how I avoided specifying temperature measurement?

Right at freezing at 6AM, but sunny and picnic weather now in East Texas.
BUT - another Norther due in tonight.

Tomorrow is forecast to be well below freezing, winds to 30 MPH, with Wintry mix of precip likely to ice up roads by daylight.
I plan to stay home tomorrow.

PS Notice how I avoided specifying temperature measurement?
28F at 0630 with a stiff north breeze. Snowed last night up on the mtns. Supposed to be about 50F and sunny today.

Its a bit nippy for us in GA, it's currently 55 degrees, and it was in the 60s last night when I was grilling. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The weekend is going to be dog sh*t, windy and cold, temps are supposed to dip in the 20s this Sat. :E Cold::E Cold:
ATM it's upper 60s where I'm at. But rainy and nasty outside. Won't go that cold, though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg