Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

12 degrees F with a -2F windchill. We had a thaw over the weekend so there is quite an ice layer outside.
leftovers for me. You better thaw some elk steaks for tomorrow!

30F here right now and apparently in the 40s or even 50s next week.

Summer tires will go back on soon, spring is coming!

Are you sure you want me to tell you?

15* actual, dont know the windchill right now,

0 F, wind chill of -13, enjoyed moose sausage for supper. Had the enjoyment of watching herd of elk, 5 bulls and 16 cows and calves yesterday morning. Now if they just stay out of my hay yard.

A balmy 27, with snow off and on for the last 6 hours. It was suppose to of started last night around 10 pm but it held off until around 3 pm this afternoon. It is suppose to continue until tomorrow morning.

A balmy 27, with snow off and on for the last 6 hours. It was suppose to of started last night around 10 pm but it held off until around 3 pm this afternoon. It is suppose to continue until tomorrow morning.
“A balmy 27”? Now it’s 6 here and snowing. WTF! BTW, Jimbo lives in Colocalifornicate too, but apparently in a different climate! LOL

Last edited:
I'll not give a report and just leave it at I think I'll ride the Harley to work tomorrow..... :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross