Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

The Sierra Nevadas in Californicate are getting their frozen arses handed to them! Another 9' of snow on top of some 31-40 FEET since November! Glad I live in Colocalifornicate! Ha! Ha! Ha!

06A20AF9-6040-423F-BB5A-F2475DE8CD26.jpeg

Stop it, I’m still out here in La La land. Please don’t post anymore pictures of those Elk, it breaks my heart.

Anchorage, Alaska @ 8:00 PM / 2000 hr.
Right here at the moment, it’s +41 Degrees Fnht (and sprinkling rain).

47 F now with an expected high of 72 F! NICE! I’ll be spending most of the day outside working in the yard. Got a couple of Hawthorns coming up where they shouldn’t be and a Sand Cherry that need moving.
Gorgeous day! Wish I could share it with everyone!
What ever your weather is, make it a great day and go outside!

In our spring, after the first warming, cold weather usually returns when the cherry blossoms bloom, this is what they call "cherry cold". There is an anecdote: a student from Africa asks "Why is it so cold?". "Well, the cherry blossoms are blooming." """"Why are you planting it?"
It's very early spring this year. Usually the snowdrift behind my dacha melts by May 9th, but now it has melted a week ago. But now the cold has returned, in Moscow +7 Celsius. I'm in Turkey now, it's not hot either, +20 on the Mediterranean coast, swimming in the sea is uncomfortable. Also in Israel.

'was 90sF a few days ago, then 30s-40sF pouring rain, snow at night, now back to 50s-60s sunny as it should be!

View attachment 531388Another 12 hours to go, wife measured the snow on the front deck this afternoon, 27” so far, this is a view out the back after one plow run.
Wow, sucks to be you! LOL .We had about two inches of snow and a inch and a half of rain last Tuesday night and into Wednesday. Today it was 70.

Harare is about 25 C and heading down as autumn gets into its stride. For us this is jersey weather.

Yup Kevin temps dropping here too...High few days ago was 28/29c....now down to 26c ....Will be soon in the freezing 20 to 23c range....but night time is arctic now down to 14c .....got a few more clouds today in Lusaka...last few days just blue sky...

20230502_122140.jpg

Yup Kevin temps dropping here too...High few days ago was 28/29c....now down to 26c ....Will be soon in the freezing 20 to 23c range....but night time is arctic now down to 14c .....got a few more clouds today in Lusaka...last few days just blue sky...

View attachment 531496
Snap to here. I think we are in for a cold winter, which is good because it portends a good rainy season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross