Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

104, yesterday Campo Colorado

Don't ask from Hell on Earth.

34ºC/93,2ºF, expecting 38ºC/100,4ºF in two days.

Such high temps have never been recorded before in June, they would be maximum temps in the peak of summer.

Today it's 91F, with a "feels like" 108F or 102F in the shade. High of 92F, "feels like" 112F.

It's June in Coastal GA. This is normal.

Mid-TN
99 with real feel of 109 today. Thursday we will hit 110+ with humidity.

100 degrees / 38 cent and no rain for six-weeks in my corner of south central Texas. Pasture is fried and corn will be pretty ugly.

A cool 95 f here,,,,, after a week of 100 + temps with not a drop of rain for weeks
Y'all and Red Leg can come over here if you like. Thunderstorm most every afternoon. Was all kinds of pretty outside on Saturday when my cousin and I went into a restaurant. By the time we were finished eating, the bottom had come out and we played tag with it on the way home.

Right now it's bright and near cloudless outside but there's supposed to be plenty of storm later.

97F with a real feel of 112 here in the land of Bourbon.

But having lived in Hell (aka Arizona) I disagree with the “real feel”. 112 is much worse.

Y'all and Red Leg can come over here if you like. Thunderstorm most every afternoon. Was all kinds of pretty outside on Saturday when my cousin and I went into a restaurant. By the time we were finished eating, the bottom had come out and we played tag with it on the way home.

Right now it's bright and near cloudless outside but there's supposed to be plenty of storm later.
We were fortunate enough to spend last Wednesday and Thursday down at Port Arkansas, the weather was great, I’ll take 85 and 60% humidity over 102 and dry as death any day of the week.

Pretty nice here up north. High 60s, low 70s, fairly humid. Do enjoy, even if we are getting a fair few thunderstorms.

I'm off to AZ in a couple weeks though, which I expect will be a shock to the system.

Pretty nice here up north. High 60s, low 70s, fairly humid. Do enjoy, even if we are getting a fair few thunderstorms.

I'm off to AZ in a couple weeks though, which I expect will be a shock to the system.
The temp will be almost double depending on where you are spending time. June is the hottest month. Monsoon starts in July.

The temp will be almost double depending on where you are spending time. June is the hottest month. Monsoon starts in July.
I'll be in Phoenix, which is so named as it's perpetually about to burst into flames. Or so I've heard...

It was 104 yesterday, which is hot for southeast Texas for June, but I remember it getting up to 107 back in 1980.

I'll be in Phoenix, which is so named as it's perpetually about to burst into flames. Or so I've heard...
At least you are not going to Yuma, but Phoenix isn’t much better. Drink water even when you are not thirsty.

@PHOENIX PHIL - got an AH’er visiting your neck of the furnace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross