Wayne LaPierre resigns from the NRA

I think that the NRA now needs “Re Branding” starting with New leadership, a smaller more effective Board of Directors (15 - 19 members), and a New Name. They cannot escape their poor reputation with both Members and the Public without a Name change….and it must be marketed effectively and positively ie: “The 2nd Amendment Organization” or “Citizens Supporting Constitutional Rights” etc… The title must stress something positive the same way that Abortion Rights was changed to ”A Woman’s Right to Choose” and later “Reproductive Rights” ….even though no one was ever being restricted from “reproducing”. Some marketing genius knew that pushing for “The right to recklessly F—k”, or the “Right to Abort” would never be well received or supported by the public. This could be an opportunity to improve the effectiveness of the “Next” 2nd amendment supporting organization.
Regardless, it is a very difficult transition and will always be something citizens are sharply divided on - the next “Wayne LaPierre” has a tough road.

If you want a good laugh, watch Wayne's elephant hunting video on YT.

His wife was a better shot than him and was more efficient.

This is not a good particularly good look for the organization either.

That’s a peach of a plea bargain even for white collar crime, probably enviable by the immediate family of a head of state.

I’m not going to comment on the merits of the case but I wonder how long most men would stand up to what’s basically the full force of state attorney general aimed at them (that office exceeds the power of most state AGs).

To your point, Red, yeah, the perception ain’t good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiapharmafranchise

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….