Warthog Pictures

Looked back and don't think I put this in here before. I shot my Warthog September 2014 just before sundown. I don't have it home yet but have a place for it.
image.jpeg
 
Client shot this old warrior recently. His leg was badly wounded, had a hole in his chest and a nasty cut on his side.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1755_zpsp2inh1al.jpg
    IMG_1755_zpsp2inh1al.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 301
There is nothing that excites me more than shooting a Warthog! Im still on the hunt for that big one but ill get it sooner or later
 
leopard-warthog-fight.jpg
leopard-warthog-piglet.jpg
leopard-warthogs.jpg
leopard-warthogs-fight.jpg
 
12510243_172179049811595_6604554094589760964_n.jpg
 
12644982_175776749451825_6311737580148589334_n.jpg
 
Studio_20160212_180637.png
 
Studio_20160212_211119.jpg
 
Studio_20160128_195216.jpg
 
Studio_20160105_151826.jpg
 
11.JPG
In most first hunts It's usual a warthog for kids in South Africa. Here is my son JB with his first animal age 5. When ever I show this picture everyone always complain about the gun stock that I had to butcher to make it fit him. I believe that you should learn how to shoot with your own gun and it must fit you. Every year I add a pice of stock.
 
Ivory!!!! A warthog which took days to finally bag, patience and a clever ambush did the trick!

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So last weekend i spent some time driving around in our breading camps and came across two really good sized warthog. After stalking a bit i was in good shooting position but it was hard to pick one as they were both the same size so i settled for the one who gave me the best shot opportunity as i only had my .223 with me so a clear shot was vital. And the rest is history...... Pleased with the trophy!
Vlakvark.png
 
Yikes! Nice warthog!
 
I started to say "Nice Pig" but that just won't do justice to your trophy. Very nice Warthog. Congratulations.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,510
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top