Warthog Pictures

The first one was shot in Limpopo in 2012, and the 2nd one in the Eastern Cape with Game 4 Africa. This was my first animal taken, and Warthogs were not in the menu but couldn't pass this fellow.

WARTHOG - 1.jpg



WARTHOG.jpg
 
Great pig for the E. C. many of them have worn and broken tusks due to the rocky terrain. At least the ones I’ve seen. Definitely a great place for pigs with character. Well done!
 
  • Like
Reactions: USN
Great pig for the E. C. many of them have worn and broken tusks due to the rocky terrain. At least the ones I’ve seen. Definitely a great place for pigs with character. Well done!
I left out Mick the wonder dog who is small against the two pigs in the photo. Pup just getting into this hunting thing. My mistake
 
I think out of all my pics from my first safari, I’m smiling the most in my warthog pic. Probably because that was the most fun hunt.
IMG_2891.jpeg
 
Yessir, my son’s favourite African animal, he wanted me to kill one on our Safari in the Selous and have the skull for his room at home.
IMG_3091.jpeg
 
.

I have shot a few over the years. An old long in the tooth warthog gets me super excited !


image1-24.jpg




.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,407
Members
169,353
Latest member
WoodrowOre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top