Wanted Rigby 275 Brass Please

Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
7,802
Reaction score
20,915
Location
Atlanta GA
Media
42
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Looking for 275 head stamped Rigby brass please. Thanks!!!
 
Why not just the (fairly abundant in America 7x57 Mauser) cases? I have a small pile as does the neighbor, as we fireform them to 757 AI (an even more wonderful cartridge!) 'Not going to have an issue traveling to Africa w/ 'em as I've taken wildcats every time. They are far more interested in how many cartridges you show up and leave with. Funny how a rediculous amount of mi$$e$ occur at Safari's end when traveling with .375, .300s, .3006! ;)
 
I need the Rigby head stamp for my africa trip to match my gun. Thanks!
 
I need the Rigby head stamp for my africa trip to match my gun. Thanks!
This is exactly why I had my 404 caliber engraved as “404 Jeffery/Rimless NE. I have a bunch of brass head stamped as “404 Rimless NE”
 
I have plenty of 7x57 brass. Probably not a problem given my first two safaris they never even looked at my ammunition just my rifle. Just don’t want to chance it
 
Hornady makes it and Quality Cartridge does as well, you might try them or search the usual places.

How many are you looking for?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 11.01.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 11.01.25 AM.png
    803.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 11.01.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 11.01.21 AM.png
    958 KB · Views: 125

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,879
Members
170,431
Latest member
TangelaMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top