WANTED: Looking For A Predator Hunt

steve newcombe [uk]

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
57
Reaction score
22
Location
England
Hunted
Africa USA Europe
Just looking for a price on predators at the moment for this April-may
Serval + few plains game
Honey badger + few plains game
Or
Spotted hyena + plains game
7 day hunt with some nights out for jackals genet foxes etc .
Any recommendations out there and areas too.

Thanks in advance.
 
Steve,
April/May is a tough time for Serval. If possible, try to rescedule any time from July onwards when the grass/marsh is a bit shorter. It will increase your chances at success.
Already sold my Hyena permit for this year, but could possibly help you next year if you are interested.

Take Care
Marius Goosen
 
Hi Steve

i am sure we could help you

sent you a pm too

kind regards
stuart
 
Hi Steve

If you want that type of hunt we can certainly assist, Hyena one of my favorites and plenty available no special permit required.. plus Civet / Genet/ African wild cat / Honeybadger/ plus plenty plainsgame and we do have Serval plus Caracal but those 2 are elusive got to be lucky not impossible.. can do this on minimum 5 days would prefer 7 -10 days . Looking at $500 a day plus trophy fees ..

Observers $150 a day and they can hunt with you.

You are welcome to email me direct for further info .

nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Best regards

Wayne
 
Predators sometimes lurk around elementary schools, also on the web--let me know if you find a legal place to shoot some...
 
Hi Steve its Manish I'm guessing you've found a chap for the hunt? Also have you posted any of your work in the taxidermy section??
 
I’m sorted now for may now, thanks again.
Hi manish I will get some pictures up soon .
 
http://www.legelelasafaris.co.za/

Reiner Linde has donated hunts to our SCI chapter. Our purchasers of the hunts have been successful taking serval and caracal and have enjoyed themselves. Of course they can add days and critters off the price list.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,887
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top