WANTED: Help With Hunt, Sable & Cape Buffalo

Jason Miller

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
I have a client joining me in Kenya in October 2019 to visit our ministry. We usually take our guests on Safari, climbing, hiking or something fun before returning to the states. This gentlemen requested me organize a hunt for him. I usually take my hunting clients to South Africa but he requested an open range hunt for Cape Buffalo and Sable.

His request are as follows.
Cape buffalo
Sable Both high quality.
He has hunted Namibia and Zimbabwe before but wants to focus on these two animals, Since he is requesting free range he realizes it will be a challenge. If he is successful fairly quickly in his hunt he would be interested in a croc and some other animals.

I will be joining him, so there will be two of us.

I know October is not ideal but thought I would through this out there.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks

Other than hot - just about perfect for the Zambezi Delta - might reach out to Grant Taylor at https://www.mashambanzousafaris.com/ . I have successfully hunted both with him at that time of year.

Drop Michael @Mbizi Safaris in Zambia an e-mail, I am pretty sure they can set something up for you.

Hi Jason

We currently have a buffalo and sable package under deals and offers you can have a look and let us know.

Regards

Jason
How are you. You know how to reach me, our South west Tanzania are is perfect for the combination. You can drive to Arusha where i will meet you and we fly to camp from there.
I will keep an eye out for your email!
Cheers
Ernest

Hi Jason
We offer a Buffalo/Sable combination in Matetsi Safari Area and you dont get much better free-range, untouched Africa than Matetsi.

Kenya Airways offer daily flights from Nairobi to Victoria Falls and you can be in camp within a couple of hours of landing. It could also be an opportunity to take a bit of time to explore the magnificent Falls which are one of the seven wonders of the world.

Let us know if you need a quote and otherwise great hunting!

The Zambezi Delta in Mozambique is awesome in October and nobody better to go with than Zambezi Delta Safaris. Their Coutada 11 area is loaded with Sable and and buffalo. I’ve been there 3 times in October and each time it seems there is more game. Top notch outfitter with wonderful camps, staff and PH’s.

Hi - This time frame and your starting location of Kenya makes this a great fit to join us in Tanzania.
I have an area that is excellent for Sable and Buffalo, both of excellent quality trophy and also free range hunting in a large Game Reserve bordering Ruaha National Park. October is a great time for this hunt.
I have sent you a PM with more details.
Thanks - Nathan Askew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.