AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, DSC Life Member
Hunted
Uganda, Namibia, Zambia, South Africa, USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
I am looking for 1 to 3 boxes of 260 gr .375 Nosler AccuBond bullets.

image0.jpeg

Cal Pappas is selling two boxes for $170 in the classified thread. I had been looking for some of these for my recently completed 376 Steyr. I’ll let you know if I can find any more elsewhere.

Thanks @Wildcatter, I saw Cal's post but I believe pretty soon after he posted someone took the .375 AccuBonds so I don't think he has them anymore.

Thanks @Wildcatter, I saw Cal's post but I believe pretty soon after he posted someone took the .375 AccuBonds so I don't think he has them anymore.

@Houston Bill I know you just wanted bullets…can’t help you there. But I’d point out Hendershots will load you custom ammunition. We JUST received .375HH ammo from them loaded to our desired specs with 260gr accubonds. They have the components in stock and I seem to remember the ammo, box of 20, was just over $100. In this day and age, I could not locate the powder, primer, brass, and bullets for that price.

@rookhawk, thanks for advice on Hendershots, I already have the brass, powder and a few bullets and I have a pet load that shoots very well in my rifle. If I can't find the bullets, I'll reach out to them, maybe they can make my pet load for me.

Nathan Askew says the 260 Accubond out of the 375HH is one of the deadliest rounds in africa

@rookhawk, thanks for advice on Hendershots, I already have the brass, powder and a few bullets and I have a pet load that shoots very well in my rifle. If I can't find the bullets, I'll reach out to them, maybe they can make my pet load for me.

@Houston Bill you might want to add the Nosler 260gr solid to your list as well. We just built a pair of soft/solid loads for 375HH using the accubond and their solid. Same point of impact and very easy recoil when using 4895 as the powder due to its efficiency.

I’ll check my cupboard.

@rnovi - Thanks, hope you find some in your cupboard!

@Houston Bill you might want to add the Nosler 260gr solid to your list as well. We just built a pair of soft/solid loads for 375HH using the accubond and their solid. Same point of impact and very easy recoil when using 4895 as the powder due to its efficiency.

@rookhawk, where did you find loading data using 4895? I looked in the Hodgdon website and this powder is not listed for the 375. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

@rookhawk, where did you find loading data using 4895? I looked in the Hodgdon website and this powder is not listed for the 375. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Let me do some digging around. I know this was an "old recipe" from earlier reloading manuals. I discussed it with Lance Hendershot and he was a big fan of my idea as its an efficient burner with fewer grains of powder, It worked very well for my son. If I find it, I'll send you a PM so I don't clog up our friend @Houston Bill 's thread.

I think I’m still missing a moving box of bullets…so far, I have 300gr. Partitions and Barnes TSX’s.

I shoot a Wildcat 375 in my pistol, using 4895. It’s a 405 Winchester necked to 375. Not a full house load, but 52.5 grains with the 260 grain accubond and 260 grain ballistic tip in 375 are superbly accurate. I only get 2050FPS in a 12” barrel, one handed, but very effective on all game I’ve danced with. The accubond performs well, even at the lower speeds ( shirt barrel probably looses 350-450FPS over a rifle.
for looks, L to R
375 Ruger, 375GNR ( my pistol) and the little 375JDJ
9AF3405C-E4B5-46BF-B4B4-284C6358E2DB.jpeg

I have a box, but I am not exactly in your neighbor hood .

PM if your interested.

Regards

Pat

375.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven’t found any yet I have a factory sealed box along with about 225 various other .375 projectiles from 225 to 300 gr.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I’m still missing a moving box of bullets…so far, I have 300gr. Partitions and Barnes TSX’s.
@rnovi, thanks a lot for checking your cupboard, let me know if you come across the Accubond's

Sorry to hijack, but I would be interested in a box also. Headed to Moz on a leopard hunt in August

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross