Vicious Squirrel Attack

Gizmo,
I was wondering if you could put sort of a package hunt together....you know these vile DG tree rats and some hogs! I'd like to use my 416 if that would be ok!?
 
Gizmo,
I was wondering if you could put sort of a package hunt together....you know these vile DG tree rats and some hogs! I'd like to use my 416 if that would be ok!?

i think the 416 would be fine but i dont think your Hornady DGX bullets would hold together well enough on these tree top terrors. ;)

-matt
 
Well there you have it. Rockin G Ranch will now be offering dangerous game squirrel hunt. Inquire only if you dare. Minimum caliber 375 H&H. :LOL::LOL:
Sorry buddy I would not be happy without my 470ne double ......just saying
 
Sorry buddy I would not be happy without my 470ne double ......just saying

We do NOT need another which is better for squirrels, a double or a bolt gun, thread!!! :A Argue:
 
Well I'll stir the pot a bit. Why do you need a double? Maybe for a warning shot? One bullet is enough for me.
 
Because they sometimes come in packs! Or, like the air bender picture, they sometimes can dodge the bullet. Slippery devils....
 
Whew didn't realize how lucky I was to make it out of the woods
20151203_131307.jpg
 
Does anyone know if they offer bowhunts for these savage beasts or is it just too suicidal to comtemplate ?
 
Does anyone know if they offer bowhunts for these savage beasts or is it just too suicidal to comtemplate ?
A braver man than me you are Sir
 
reminds me of the old Ray Stevens song lol....


 
And don't forget that the color variants are just as dangerous.

FB_IMG_1478302844759.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,239
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top