U.S Election reactions

Wow!! You'd need a good make-up artist to get a person as homely as that girl.
So much for Mama & Daddy being a superior gene pool. More like a gene puddle? Maybe she could use hrc's make up artist. There could be anybody, including Jimmy Hoffa, under that coat.

I got an e-mail saying Robert DiNero felt the same way after Donald Trump won the election as he did following the 911 attacks- AMAZING, I felt the same way after Hillary Clintons defeat as I did on hearing the news that Osama bin Laden had been killed.

17zRn0.gif

I must admit all the complaining at my hospital because Trump won makes me want to wear ear plugs all day. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have to bite my tongue a lot!!!:cautious::cautious::cautious:

I can only imagine the political arguments at the dinner table tonight

I must admit all the complaining at my hospital because Trump won makes me want to wear ear plugs all day. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have to bite my tongue a lot!!!:cautious::cautious::cautious:

are holes in your tongue covered as a workplace injury?

We'll be hosting a large Thanksgiving holiday dinner and I do think it would be rude to discuss politics. I've asked all invitees to avoid the topic or leave.

To assist in avoiding such discussions we'll be setting up separate dinner tables. At one table the Trump supporters will be served tender and juicy turkey with all the trimmings. Hillary supporters and those with a liberal leaning will be seated at a table where the meal will consist of crow. I feel in that way everyone can have exactly what they deserve.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Two terms would be fine, but Mr. Trump is on a mission. If that mission is accomplished in the first term I suspect he'll decline to run again and let Gov. Pence try.
I think you're right.....thought the same thing myself. Trump came in as a "rat killer" to clean up this mess and get Americans back on the right track...hope he is even partially successful.

We'll be hosting a large Thanksgiving holiday dinner and I do think it would be rude to discuss politics. I've asked all invitees to avoid the topic or leave.

To assist in avoiding such discussions we'll be setting up separate dinner tables. At one table the Trump supporters will be served tender and juicy turkey with all the trimmings. Hillary supporters and those with a liberal leaning will be seated at a table where the meal will consist of crow. I feel in that way everyone can have exactly what they deserve.

crow-dinner.jpg

Nice table cloth Jerome, but it does need ironing.

I can only imagine the political arguments at the dinner table tonight

I predict there will only be rejoicing at the table in my house today, lots of it.
Might even all join in to sing:
"Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" before we eat.

Love it absolutely love it

Happy Thanksgiving to all and especially our Brothers and Sisters in the military and also those who serve and protect

I can only assume that the crow was raised free range and without the use of hormones or genetic manipulation :E Big Grin:

I see you guys are gonna "lose" some super important movie and tv stars...;)
Now watch, after they all leave like they promised, Canada will build a wall to keep anymore of these self important, over indulgent, spoiled losers from crossing over. Did you see how hard Miley cried?

Reactions: lcq

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErrolKish0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.