Two Hunting Packages Namibia Discounted

James as someone mentioned above 16 day hunt could be the one and done! How difficult is it yo get taxidermy work done and shipped from Namibia?

I hunted in Namibia last August, 2016 and my finished, mounted trophies (12 animals) landed at JFK airport Tuesday. So to answer your question it is not difficult at all. Although it was not with this outfitter, fyi.
 
I just returned from Namibia, the drought did its toll. The rainy season was a prayer answered for the bush is so lush and grass never so tall, some waist high.
One farm had a impressive line up of Kudu skulls any hunter would be proud of. Another outfitter I talked to is far in debt trying to feed his animals, many killed their animals.
Time is needed to recover.
 
James as someone mentioned above 16 day hunt could be the one and done! How difficult is it yo get taxidermy work done and shipped from Namibia?

Very easy and hassle free, as long as the paperwork is correct. The outfitter I hunted with in 2015 used "Smart Dip" and then they went "Namibia Safari Services"(http://www.namsaf.com.na/index.html) . It took 3 months from the end of the hunt to delivery to the tannery in the US. Pricing very similar to RSA.
 
I just returned from Namibia, the drought did its toll. The rainy season was a prayer answered for the bush is so lush and grass never so tall, some waist high.
One farm had a impressive line up of Kudu skulls any hunter would be proud of. Another outfitter I talked to is far in debt trying to feed his animals, many killed their animals.
Time is needed to recover.

Roger, were the skulls from hunters or were they from the starvation deaths? You said "Time is needed to recover." Any indication on when the effects of the drought will have been reversed enough for hunting to improve? With whom did you book your safari?
 
That first package is a loy of shooting. Great deals. I just gotta ask about the impala. Did the one pictured come from his property? I don't remember seeing one that good from Namibia..... Good looking Kudu trophies. Bruce
I thought this a particularly graceful animal. Up in Etosha last June.

IMG_0325.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top