Two Hunting Packages Namibia Discounted

Discussion in 'DEALS & OFFERS' started by JamesJ, Jan 27, 2017.

1. MMAL

MMAL GOLD SUPPORTER AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    New Jersey, New York, Wyoming, Colorado, Mexico, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland, Namibia
    I hunted in Namibia last August, 2016 and my finished, mounted trophies (12 animals) landed at JFK airport Tuesday. So to answer your question it is not difficult at all. Although it was not with this outfitter, fyi.

CAustin likes this.

2. markferrigno

markferrigno AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Slovania
    Yup!

enysse likes this.

3. RogerHeintzman

RogerHeintzman AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
    I just returned from Namibia, the drought did its toll. The rainy season was a prayer answered for the bush is so lush and grass never so tall, some waist high.
    One farm had a impressive line up of Kudu skulls any hunter would be proud of. Another outfitter I talked to is far in debt trying to feed his animals, many killed their animals.
    Time is needed to recover.

4. 375 Ruger Fan

375 Ruger Fan AH ENABLER GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA, DSC
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY, Canada (Yukon)
    Very easy and hassle free, as long as the paperwork is correct. The outfitter I hunted with in 2015 used "Smart Dip" and then they went "Namibia Safari Services"(http://www.namsaf.com.na/index.html) . It took 3 months from the end of the hunt to delivery to the tannery in the US. Pricing very similar to RSA.

CAustin likes this.

5. FairChase

FairChase AH Senior Member

Member of:
    Dallas Safari Club - Life Member, Boone and Crockett Club - Life Member, National Shooting Sports Foundation, Navy League of the US
    Hunted:
    US of A, Canada and RSA

Roger, were the skulls from hunters or were they from the starvation deaths? You said "Time is needed to recover." Any indication on when the effects of the drought will have been reversed enough for hunting to improve? With whom did you book your safari?

6. Sika98k

Sika98k AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Wild Deer Association of Ireland
    Hunted:
    Kenya,Namibia, Croatia, Morocco Ireland,Scotland,Denmark, Romania, Sweden,Norway,Latvia,Germany,Hungary,
    I thought this a particularly graceful animal. Up in Etosha last June.

IMG_0325.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017