Trophy - The Film

Just searched up, didn’t find it either. Doesn’t look like any other channel will be showing it. It is on amazon from 3.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Just searched up, didn’t find it either. Doesn’t look like any other channel will be showing it. It is on amazon from 3.99

Amazon is also US limited.

It just showed up on NETFLIX today so the family had a private viewing.
So many cultures and divergent views from across the world were apparent in the film.

Only a few blatant factual errors.
Some incredible first world ignorance and arrogance by some people! WOW.
Some disturbing ideas, thought provoking ideas and it certainly will foster reactions and discussion, which is sorely needed.
Philip, if you have to put up with the abuse I saw in that movie I commend you for even showing up in the first place.

Anyone knows how I can watch it in Europe? Itunes doesn’t have it over here...
Amazon or any digital download service. BBC was supposed to run it as well.

It just showed up on NETFLIX today so the family had a private viewing.
So many cultures and divergent views from across the world were apparent in the film.

Only a few blatant factual errors.
Some incredible first world ignorance and arrogance by some people! WOW.
Some disturbing ideas, thought provoking ideas and it certainly will foster reactions and discussion, which is sorely needed.
Philip, if you have to put up with the abuse I saw in that movie I commend you for even showing up in the first place.
Thank you sir. Yes I have put up with all kinds of ignorance and hatred and I didn’t make a dime on this. I spent lots of time and money supporting this project and for me it was worth it. I think.....
Regards,
Philip

Amazon has a download for $4.99. They currently have a pre-order option for $24.95 with availability 03/06. Proudly pre-ordered although I saved the CNN version on my DVR.

I found it on Netflix after Brickburn said he did. Now I get to show friends and family! Thanks for that heads up

Docpk, you must be the one living in a bubble with some of your comments. I live and hunt in Texas and do all types of hunts including your ‘noble’ spot and stalk and also on feeders. I also do texas parks and wildlife draw hunts to help control populations in texas WMAs and parks. Many of these are blind hunts over feed. Just because it not your way to hunt does not make it wrong.

To Philip, great film and congrats in your hunts and hunts with your son and family. Although I am not religious, I respect your beliefs and values and glad I got to see your perspective on hunting and life.

Unfortunately not available in Europe. Tried iTunes, Netflix, Amazon...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Docpk, you must be the one living in a bubble with some of your comments. I live and hunt in Texas and do all types of hunts including your ‘noble’ spot and stalk and also on feeders. I also do texas parks and wildlife draw hunts to help control populations in texas WMAs and parks. Many of these are blind hunts over feed. Just because it not your way to hunt does not make it wrong.

To Philip, great film and congrats in your hunts and hunts with your son and family. Although I am not religious, I respect your beliefs and values and glad I got to see your perspective on hunting and life.

I've done several of the TPWD WMA draw hunts now and based on my experiences, I think the blind hunts/hunts over feed are far more difficult than the spot and stalk hunts in this particular case. Terrain and species being hunted plays a big part of course but most animals learn pretty quickly to avoid legal shooting hours when they are pressured over a food source.

Search for trophy in the search bar on Netflix. Didn’t see it on new films. Searched and now watching it. Btw, I’m in Texas

Search for trophy in the search bar on Netflix. Didn’t see it on new films. Searched and now watching it. Btw, I’m in Texas

Tried it, not available here.

Image1521825201.750859.jpg

Phillip Glass is speaking at my Outdoor Adventure Classes today. He is doing a great job.

He will speak to 45 students today

Phillip, you did a marvelous job speaking to my class. It is not easy to speak to teenagers. You caught their attention and held them for two straight hours. You gave them great insight on conservation. You intrigued them with the adventure of Africa. You exemplified why one needs to chase after a dream. Teenagers need to be taught how to dream and pursue their dreams.

Thank you very much for coming a speaking and sharing about Trophy.(y)(y)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!