Trophy - The Film

A well deserving award.

Thank you Mr. Glass for your participation in the film!

Thanks everyone and thanks to the film makers for taking a chance on a sheep rancher from Texas. Looks like it worked
Seriously Trophy began the conversation that continues today on hunting and conservation and others are creatively using film and media to share our story. The true story.
I hope more people will see it.
Regards,
Philip

Congrats!

Where can we watch this movie on line?

Have struggled to find it in RSA?

Congrats!

iTunes

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 8.11.15 AM.png

Congrats!

You can stream it on NETFLIX

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 8.15.54 AM.png

Jerome was with us at the first film festival SXSW in Austin. It was a good time.

Congratulations Phillip!!

Congratulations, Philip! Well deserved. It is so refreshing to see a film that recognizes the true value of our sport. The slings and arrows are to be expected and it is obvious that the slingers are running on emotion and skewed "facts". I got a chuckle from the interview with the Born Free guy. It was quite obvious that he got his information second hand and has no personal experience or boots on the ground in Africa.

Keep up the fight and be assured we hunters are and always will be beside you. The world needs to know.

Congratulations, Philip! Well deserved. It is so refreshing to see a film that recognizes the true value of our sport. The slings and arrows are to be expected and it is obvious that the slingers are running on emotion and skewed "facts". I got a chuckle from the interview with the Born Free guy. It was quite obvious that he got his information second hand and has no personal experience or boots on the ground in Africa.

Keep up the fight and be assured we hunters are and always will be beside you. The world needs to know.
Thanks and you are so right about Born Free!

So it begins.... the reviews of the documentary film I am in about Trophy Hunting. These first reviews are from the Sundance film festival. They are not at all nice to me and that is to be expected. Hollywood is full of morons! But I do need the support of hunters as I travel through this endeavor. Keep in mind even in these brief reviews there are misstatements and half truths. The film has been purchased by Orchard films and CNN so it will likely be in theaters and on cable after that. It is a very good and interesting film that will make everyone think and wish to ask questions and that was the filmmakers desire.
More to come soon!

- http://www.sltrib.com/home/4846184-155/sundance-review-trophy
- http://variety.com/2017/film/reviews/trophy-review-1201961409/
- http://www.indiewire.com/2017/01/tr...hunting-documentary-sundance-2017-1201771356/

Regards,
Philip

View attachment 198229 View attachment 198228 View attachment 170403 View attachment 170402
View attachment 170404 View attachment 170405 View attachment 170406 View attachment 170407 View attachment 170408 View attachment 170409 View attachment 170410 View attachment 170411 View attachment 170412
Simply an awesome film!!!!

An update on John Hume
What a sad state of affairs. We never could get rhino horn sales legalized and this is the result.

What a sad state of affairs. We never could get rhino horn sales legalized and this is the result.
I did a google search to find this thread to post the Ivan Carter Video. I thought this was a interesting search result.

1682080532447.png

It turns out that your “Other-Me” is quite the composer.

It still amazes me how a West Texas rancher can walk into a class of high school students and captivate them for an hour and then repeat the performance for another hour with a different set of students.

I did a google search to find this thread to post the Ivan Carter Video. I thought this was a interesting search result.

View attachment 529664
It turns out that your “Other-Me” is quite the composer.

It still amazes me how a West Texas rancher can walk into a class of high school students and captivate them for an hour and then repeat the performance for another hour with a different set of students.
You are too kind! Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you