Trophy Room Pictures

We just got our African mounts home yesterday. :A Yell:PB and I were up late getting them up. None of y'all mentioned how big a shoulder mount of a Kudu is. I am sure PB will need to move them around tomorrow.:A Surrender:
IMG_1378.jpg

The wildebeest and hartebeest will go on the wall between the kudu and oryx. This is fun
:A Banana::A Banana::A Banana:
 
wicked room ,warbird ,my daughter walked past and had a sticky beak over shoulder ,and said it was a bueatifully set up ..............
 
I guess I am just crazy or do things so different then must. I am hunting and getting mounts done and did not even start building the room yet. LOL I am just adding on to a room though and in a week will have that part done and will do the inside over the winter. Much more fun filling the room then building it though.
 
Tried to keep all my trophies in one room
but have to hang my Africa trophies in our living room.
DSCN0287.JPG
DSCN0288.JPG
DSCN0289.JPG
DSCN0290.JPG
DSCN0291.JPG
 
A few pictures of my dream room.


DSC02252.JPG
DSC02247.JPG
DSC02249.JPG
DSC02256.JPG
No brass pole installed yet Mike!

DSC02261.JPG
DSC02259.JPG
DSC02257.JPG


DSC02246.JPG
DSC02251.JPG
DSC02254.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I could sit at that bar drinking and listening to your hunting stories for hours!
There's an open invitation to any AH member in the Houston area to do just that!
 
Th

Thanks Aaron! I actually wished I would have made it bigger.


I'm glad that bloody Suni stares at you when you enter that room every time. You need a bigger room just for it! :)
 
Buff-Buster, You really should try to fit in a whitetail hunt sometime...
Very nice room and collection.
... I actually wished I would have made it bigger.
Ain't that the truth!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,512
Members
169,576
Latest member
Teresa7277
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top