Trophy living room progress

Very impressive
 
What a Magnificent Stag.........Details ?
 
I began big game hunting in 2011 and am providing photos of the taxidermy work for entertainment. I have a modest size home but fortunately 10 foot ceilings in living room. My brother is a custom home builder, so after I run outta room l will have to build larger home I guess. It's been fun and expensive. You have to get creative with limited space. I appreciate getting to share this madness with those interested.

View attachment 210141 View attachment 210142 View attachment 210148 View attachment 210144 View attachment 210145 View attachment 210146 View attachment 210147
Awesome collection!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,347
Messages
1,573,641
Members
169,778
Latest member
lantinfplanev1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top