Trigger stuck (could not fire), Brno 602

@osne did you have any more issues with this 602 ? cheers ss

No more problems, the rifle now operates as smooth as anyone could wish for! I have recently tried it out in Zimbabwe, on the hunt portraid in the below excellent thread written by my buddy - for whom I provided backup service with the 450 :-)

ZIMBABWE: Oct 24 - The Adventure Of A Lifetime
 
No more problems, the rifle now operates as smooth as anyone could wish for! I have recently tried it out in Zimbabwe, on the hunt portraid in the below excellent thread written by my buddy - for whom I provided backup service with the 450 :-)

ZIMBABWE: Oct 24 - The Adventure Of A Lifetime
@osne , thanks for your follow up on the Brno trigger.

I'm looking at a Brno/CZ 600 in 30-06 that I found at a local shop when I'm in Alabama. Stock looks ugly to me ( budget Weatherby style) but the metal/action work is nice and smooth.

Question for the group:

- Is it possible to modify the action so that the trigger is mounted to the action and not the bottom metal? With AHR 3 position M70 safety?
 
@osne , thanks for your follow up on the Brno trigger.

I'm looking at a Brno/CZ 600 in 30-06 that I found at a local shop when I'm in Alabama. Stock looks ugly to me ( budget Weatherby style) but the metal/action work is nice and smooth.

Question for the group:

- Is it possible to modify the action so that the trigger is mounted to the action and not the bottom metal? With AHR 3 position M70 safety?

I have actually got a Brno 600 in 30-06 as well, fantastic rifle. You can not modify the action so that the trigger is mounted to the action, as far as I know. That’s just how it is with the pre-CZ modell from Brno.

But you can absolutely fit a winchester-style 3 position safety to them. I have had just that modification done myself (an excellent upgrade)!

Good luck with your rifle [emoji106]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,295
Members
170,541
Latest member
EmanuelDra
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top