Trick Photography

Please explain what this stuff is?

its a pâté.
Very popular in Bavaria (the best state in Germany)
This is a Leberkäs :
Leberkäse.jpg


be sure they like Leberkäs also
A few girls from the Oktoberfest
Foxi
wiesn.jpg
 
Last edited:
While we get some big ol boars here in Texas the ones in Europe are freaking enormous.
Rockin G big boar
image.jpeg
 
I took German fo three years in high school but I don't remember much anymore. With enough beer and those kinda Frau's it would come back to me in a real hurry I'd bet. :A Stars::K Booby:
 
Marius, I have a good contact for boar in Hungary. A few of us are planning a trip. Let me know if you want details.

Ah man.I think if one ever got to Hungary, you would have to add a Fallow. They grow some monsters up there.
 
Here is my 433 lb wold boar from Austria.

image.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like that big guy Philip!
 
That Civet is perhaps a bit to close to the camera…
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Boar.

On the subject of photography. How far behind that Boar are you actually sitting?
I'm touching it basically. Right behind it.
Philip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,597
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top