Trail Cams 2023-2024

IMG_5993.jpeg
The buck I am after is still around. Kees me motivated to keep going.
 
Hoping this guy makes a daytime appearance later this week..

Image1699419637.871010.jpg
 
As my deer season has ended, I'm hoping to see this guy wander by again. Means he made it through our rifle season and might be around again for me to pursue next year. This was taken 3 days after muzzleloader season ended and right in front of the rifle season.
1699512070618.jpeg


I did see him on the 30th, so he made it through the opening weekend, but haven't seen him since.
 
Awesome!
 
Woodcarver, I have only seen mulies like that when I have a doe tag or no tag…LOL! That is a stud!
 
Not a trail camera, but taken by me in our backyard at about 20 yards. He's a proper 8-point with a long nose and thick neck. This is at least the second year I've seen him here so I'm guessing he's about 3.5 years old.
1699709864816.png
 
Image1699839950.784541.jpg


Still not making the rounds during daylight… but he’s getting closer…
 
Still in velvet! Seems late in the year for them to not have rubbed off, isn't it?
 
That drop tine distracted me, lol. Didn't notice the ear tag. Somebodies breeding farm I'm guessing. But the buck should still be rubbed by now I would think.
 
These guys are shaking all the corn out of the feeder.

IMG_0019.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Woodcarver, I have only seen mulies like that when I have a doe tag or no tag…LOL! That is a stud!
And he survived eastern plains deer season! In the backyard this afternoon with a dozen does. Bodes well for next year!

1700358622336.jpeg
 
Image1700362223.810573.jpg


Waited all day for this guy to step out… he’s taunting me… came in 45 minutes after last legal light… and hung out for a full 30 minutes less than 80 yards from the blind…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,429
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top