Thomas Rutledge

Thomas Rutledge

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
Hi all, I am a new safari rifle owner. A dream come true. I now have a Greener .577 express. No plans for an Africa hunt. Im a collector really. Im from Florida. I am a commercial pilot after a career in the USMC as a harrier pilot including a 3 year exchange tour with Sea Harriers in the Royal Navy...Thanks for the fine welcome.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you for your service sir (y)

Welcome to AH Thomas! Nice to have you here.

Hi Thomas, welcome to AH !

Welcome and congrats on the rifle!

Welcome to AH!

WOW! A Harrier pilot! I thought they all crashed! Just kidding! But the concepts did have a difficult time initially, so I read.
Thomas, thanks for your service and I hope you have a long one in the commercial field.
I’m telling you honestly, you really really should go to Africa!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to our place Thomas

Welcome...nice of you to fly in and join us here!! ✈️

Hi all, I am a new safari rifle owner. A dream come true. I now have a Greener .577 express. No plans for an Africa hunt. Im a collector really. Im from Florida. I am a commercial pilot after a career in the USMC as a harrier pilot including a 3 year exchange tour with Sea Harriers in the Royal Navy...Thanks for the fine welcome.
Welcome - enjoy the site

Welcome to AH Thomas! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome aboard Thomas. You certainly went "all in" on your first safari rifle. Have you shot it yet, or don't you intend to shoot it? If flying "jump jets" didn't light your fire perhaps a charging DG animal might. Perhaps you should consider taking your new found toy to a place where she belongs.

Welcome to AH Thomas. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome. This is a great site and I know you will enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,