Thinus Blaauw

Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Website
www.crisscross.com.na
Member of
N.A
I am Thinus Blaauw - Tour Operator based in Windhoek Namibia.
I am a born Namibian - 62 years young - very fit and energetic and wellknown throughout Namibia.
We, CrissCross Namibia safaris, have many contacts with hunting ranches in Namibia and also do transfers for a few ranches of guests visiting Namibia.
We have contacts with American Hunting Agents who use CrissCross Namibia Safaris for safaris/tours for their clients visiting Namibia to hunt. We normally do the tours before of after the hunt -or sometimes for family and wifes of hunters who do not want to spend all their time with friends or husbands while they are hunting. Interested in our Services?? Contact us for quotations.
I have a potential client for BUFFALO AND LEOPARD. Anybody who can help me??
 
Hi! Welcome to AH. The man u ought to know is Ryan Shalom for your needs go ahead Thinus contact Ryan for massive BUFFS, you can check out his website at Wild Footprints Ltd | Tanzania.

Monish
 
Hi Thinus,

Welcome to A/H. I can help you with a Buffalo and maybe a Leopard. If you are interested send me an e-mail.
 
Niel didnt know you could do leopard. Thinus i have a hunt coming up with Niel he has been a pleasure to deal with also. Like i said lots of people here who could give you a good hunt.
 
Welcome to AH Thinus!
 
Welcome! Where does the client want to hunt?
 
Thinus, nice to see a familiar face on here - welcome! I think you'll enjoy this site and hopefully drum up some clients - you can use me as a personal recommendation for your services.
 
Niel didnt know you could do leopard. Thinus i have a hunt coming up with Niel he has been a pleasure to deal with also. Like i said lots of people here who could give you a good hunt.

Hi Billy,

Yes we can do about everything; it is just a matter of permit availability. Thank you for the kind words.
 
Welcome Thinus.
 
Thinus, give me a call on 0811285416 with regards to that buffalo/ leopard
 
Hi from another ex-Namibian, now living in the USA. Check out my website for leopard and buffalo hunting. I will be in Namibia for 5 weeks from mid May.

Werner
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,025
Members
169,477
Latest member
boegrimesve1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top