The return from the Amazon

Wow, that's fishing of a lifetime there. Great report!
 
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great adventure.
 
fantastic value , for that money .
thanks mate .
 
Fantastic!

I would love to experiance the Amazon at least once in my life.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
River plate are the folks you wanna talk to if you get serious about going. They do a great job!
 
Thanks Gizmo I will be sure to do so.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Envy you that adventure! Was in Manaus for a few days in '01 on an official visit to the Brazilian jungle warfare school. I am a product of South Louisiana, but that is a truly unique combination of heat and humidity. You have the same sodden look we did! We spent one day on the river - interesting because of the confluence of the upper amazon (think Mississippi River muddy and the Rio Negro which is clear). For a stretch miles long the two colors can be cut with a knife. The amazon's pink dolphins were working that stretch in pretty large numbers. Looks like a blast.
 
Wow!!! what a fishing trip!.... I congrats you for the fish.... and the time inverted to share with us!
 
Just discovered the fishing forum today! Great pics....looks like an incredible trip. Once I get back to Africa a time or two, I think this is the next trip I'd like to try. Just to experience the Amazon would be worth it!
 
Just discovered the fishing forum today! Great pics....looks like an incredible trip. Once I get back to Africa a time or two, I think this is the next trip I'd like to try. Just to experience the Amazon would be worth it!
It is absolutely worth it. I'm going back next year. I'm trying to make it a bi-anual thing. I've been blessed to fish a lot and a lot of different places in shore and off( North America) and nothing even comes close to peacock. Make 30 lb snapper feel like sissies.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top