www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
The Legendary Free-range Wilderness Safari now available.

Hunt Tanzania's south west district, 1,5 million acres of wilderness, truly the "Old Africa"
14 days / 15 nights, Full bag safari, excluding Lion and Elephant.
Safari costs $ 58 310.00.
Included: are all Hunting fees, govt Licenses, Taxes, dip and pack.
Not included are: Trophy fees, before and after Safari hotels, Gun permits, Intl. flights and transfer to camp ( Road transfers are possible at $2000 one way)

p-25.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be a helluva adventure!

Someone let me borrow 60k haha. My dream.
That will get you your ante and seat at the table. Then you have that nagging issue of trophy fees. Might want to price a leopard and couple of buffalo.

That will get you your ante and seat at the table. Then you have that nagging issue of trophy fees. Might want to price a leopard and couple of buffalo.
Then I will have to price a better career haha. I'll keep reading this forum to live vicariously.

And then don’t forget taxidermy costs!

Oufff... being out of pocket 60k and still needing to cough up the full bag trophy fees...

Last edited:
Yep. One of those "if you have to ask" opportunities.

Yep. One of those "if you have to ask" opportunities.
Indeed, I'll be going back to selling some electricity and gas again :p

Good luck with the sale though @Spear Safaris ! Hopefully someone will pick it up!

Two nice Plains-game trophy's from the same area. For those that cannot afford this hunt, and I know there are many, Understandably, we also have a great Area in RSA. I will be doing a post on that shortly.
IMG_3594.jpg
IMG_6174.jpg
IMG_8524.jpg

One day. All of our local hunts are similar. Attention paid to the ambiance of the whole thing. It makes for a harder hunt to organise, but it is worth the effort, @Spear Safaris will know this only too well. Lots of canvas, teak and paraffin lamps. It doesnt come cheap, but neither does caviar.

This sounds like a trip of a lifetime. It has Hemingway and Ruark written all over it.

Now I just have to win the Powerball lottery. It would help my chances if I bought a ticket as well. :)

Gentlemen and Ladies, Ive had one Hunt cancellation in September of 2022 and can Thus apply the retained deposit, towards this or any other Hunt in our Tanzania areas, inquire about the details at SCI or email me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertinaG

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you