The one and only

Dragons.

I'm going with dragons because I am apparently incapable of making the choice of question. :confused:

But I can get on board with what @WAB says...If I can choose what type of hunt, it's spot/stalk/track. Can't get enough of that.
I can’t in good conscience let you walk that road alone I’ll go as back up on the dragon hunt.
 
Since my early childhood days, I've always love kudus, and it is my favorite antelope. However, after hunting nyala, it's a tough decision between the two. But for the sake of this post, I'll go with kudu, followed closely by nyala. In the US, I'll have to say white tail deer all day long, can't get enough of them. :)

Oh, and count me in for the dragon hunt. :A Yell: I may have to move up in caliber from the 375 H&H I have. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Since my early childhood days, I've always love kudus, and it is my favorite antelope. However, after hunting nyala, it's a tough decision between the two. But for the sake of this post, I'll go with kudu, followed closely by nyala. In the US, I'll have to say white tail deer all day long, can't get enough of them. :)

Oh, and count me in for the dragon hunt. :A Yell: I may have to move up in caliber from the 375 H&H I have. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nope. Harpoon and Old Timer jackknives only. Medieval law.

Ok I'll stop now. :censored: Sorry for the highjack @Kevin Peacocke.
 
We'll have to get with @Von Gruff to build us some good spears, shields, and swords :ROFLMAO:
 
I'd like to go, but I promised a friend to back him up on a penguin safari. A real old-timey foot excursion with yetis for porters.
Why not both well use the penguins as bait and In the likely event somthing goes wrong we can knee cap the yetis to keep the dragon busy while we’re retreating.
 
We'll have to get with @Von Gruff to build us some good spears, shields, and swords :ROFLMAO:
I am playing with a hunting sword when I have time and have it ready for pre grind so may have to "get in close" to use it, rather than stand off a bit with the spear. Give the quarry a sporting chance ole chap.
 
Yeah, lots of low ambitions. :ROFLMAO:

__________________
“... when a man has shot an elephant, his life is full.” - John Alfred Jordan

And changed. Elephant change you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,982
Members
168,780
Latest member
ChauStretc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top