The NIH and ivermectin

Ample evidence against ivermectin too: including interviews from educated people. You can find information to suppport whatever opinion you chose.

With all due respect, the info links you provided from these various agenda-driven organizations are not evidence. They are opinions that are not substantiated by any data or peer reviewed studies as are the now multitude of studies that show the efficacy of ivermectin WHEN USED CORRECTLY within the therapeutic regiments as outlined in the various clinical studies.

It's very important to read carefully and interpret the propaganda of these cited sources. As @sgt_zim accurately stated, the CDC, FDA, NIH, and WHO have about as much credibility as CNN. None of these sources cite statistical data to prove that ivermectin is either ineffective against Covid or dangerous. The outrageous irony here is that these various organizations have discounted the clinical studies of ivermectin in large part because they are foreign, yet nearly all of the ridiculous mandates imposed on the American public over the last 18 months has been based on foreign data. :E Confused:

The warnings they cite come from possible side effects produced from potential overdoses and misuse of the drug. I got a newsflash for you... If somebody takes a horse dose of aspirin they are going to have adverse side affects that may result with them in the hospital.

With all due respect, the info links you provided from these various agenda-driven organizations are not evidence. They are opinions that are not substantiated by any data or peer reviewed studies as are the now multitude of studies that show the efficacy of ivermectin WHEN USED CORRECTLY within the therapeutic regiments as outlined in the various clinical studies.

It's very important to read carefully and interpret the propaganda of these cited sources. As @sgt_zim accurately stated, the CDC, FDA, NIH, and WHO have about as much credibility as CNN. None of these sources cite statistical data to prove that ivermectin is either ineffective against Covid or dangerous. The outrageous irony here is that these various organizations have discounted the clinical studies of ivermectin in large part because they are foreign, yet nearly all of the ridiculous mandates imposed on the American public over the last 18 months has been based on foreign data. :E Confused:

The warnings they cite come from possible side effects produced from potential overdoses and misuse of the drug. I got a newsflash for you... If somebody takes a horse dose of aspirin they are going to have adverse side affects that may result with them in the hospital.
Exactly this.

Ivermectin is dosed by weight. A 110 kg man (me, for example) would take a 45 mg dose.

If I were a 135 kg man, my dose would be 55 mg

If I had a 135 kg pony, the dose would also be 55 mg.

Ivermectin does not work for Covid regardless of what politically motivated person tells you otherwise. Period. If you have taken ivermectin as precaution or treatment and you didn't get sick or got less sick, that was going to happen either way. Literally there are no benefits, only potential negative effects - including death.

Not sure what the controversy is. The NIH listed ivermectin (among others) as a therapeutic for CV as far back as July.

Straight from the horse’s mouth:

That table is saying it is under investigation and how it is generally being used in clinical trials. It does not take a position on efficacy either way.

I’ve had 9 patients die over the past two days secondary to Covid. The answer is to get vaccinated. It may not be the popular opinion but it’s the truth. Monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Remdesivir, or Baricitinib are not the answer. It makes no sense for people to die for something that’s largely preventable.
I find it interesting how many unvaccinated patients are in our ICUs. The medical establishment is peddling nonsense and are part of a vast conspiracy when it comes to the vaccine but once they are on death's door, all of a sudden we know what we are doing?

Ivermectin does not work for Covid regardless of what politically motivated person tells you otherwise. Period. If you have taken ivermectin as precaution or treatment and you didn't get sick or got less sick, that was going to happen either way. Literally there are no benefits, only potential negative effects - including death.

LMFAO! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously? Why would make such a provocative and obviously nonsensical post? I will assume that you are trolling for a reaction since you are not new to the posting side on the forums, and you often post controversial comments for the sake of a reaction. If I am wrong in my assumption and you are serious, then you are woefully misinformed or naïve, and you have willfully ignored the mountain of data proving the effectiveness of ivermectin.

Literally there are no benefits, only potential negative effects - including death.
Absolutely, unequivocally, laughably false.

did you happen to watch either of the videos I posted? Or listen to the podcast that @Philip Glass posted?

as per usual, one of us is playing politics and isn't even aware of it, while accusing the other side of the very thing he's doing.

There is zero risk of death from ivermectin. Zero. Zilch. Nada. It has been given safely to humans since ~1980, and I've never heard of somebody getting toxic on it. Literally billions of doses of ivermectin have been given to humans in the last 40 years.

You seem to be informed by the liars and morons on the lobotomy box. I'd suggest you'll find real news elsewhere.

You're gonna find out one of these days, hopefully at minimal cost, that lying is stock-in-trade for the Blue Church.

I'll take that as a no. how typical for those of your political ilk.

That table is saying it is under investigation and how it is generally being used in clinical trials. It does not take a position on efficacy either way.

It doesn’t have to. It simply puts paid to the idea that the scientific community thinks ivermectin is just going to kill everyone as many people love to tout. spreading lies about overdoses filling hospitals. Not true. No matter what Rolling Stone says.

I recently saw an ad for Botox as a treatment for migraines. I don’t think the makers of Botox had migraines in mind when they created it, but there it is.

If you truly cared about preventable deaths, I would think that you would be in favor of utilizing any and all available means to do so. The saddest and most outrageous part of this entire fiasco is the fact that we actually could have saved tens of thousands of lives if this disease had not been exploited for a political weapon from the beginning. Viable, effective treatments and therapies for Covid have been and continue to be falsely vilified and mocked by so-called "experts" and the MSM idiots with political agendas. These are the people who have real blood on their hands, and they should be ashamed of themselves. Actually, they should be charged with crimes, but of course that will never happen.
+1

the interesting truth is, ivermectin and hydroxy have been villified, and yet both are cheap, available and effective and have been in use for 60+ and 30+ years. these meds have NEVER been accused of causing heart issues etc, they are as safe as aspirin or safer! oh and they have been approved so.....why now is there a virtual blackout on these drugs that have saved hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide with covid so far. you can just about bet that when Facebook has a media blackout on something it is probably not just true, but likely substantially true!!

Last edited:
Absolutely, unequivocally, laughably false.

did you happen to watch either of the videos I posted? Or listen to the podcast that @Philip Glass posted?

as per usual, one of us is playing politics and isn't even aware of it, while accusing the other side of the very thing he's doing.

There is zero risk of death from ivermectin. Zero. Zilch. Nada. It has been given safely to humans since ~1980, and I've never heard of somebody getting toxic on it. Literally billions of doses of ivermectin have been given to humans in the last 40 years.

You seem to be informed by the liars and morons on the lobotomy box. I'd suggest you'll find real news elsewhere.

You're gonna find out one of these days, hopefully at minimal cost, that lying is stock-in-trade for the Blue Church.
Ivermectin won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2015 for its effectiveness in HUMANS! The test Fauci did to discredit it was over seas and was given starting at 10X the dose then increased!
Folks there is not one word of truth about Covid on your TV! Not One.
Philip

here is an at home treatment guide for covid that may interest some that includes Ivermectin

we had a Professor in Sydney Australia that came up with a triple therapy protocol to treat covid but was slammed by the government and MSM for it, it was Ivermectin, zinc and doxycycline
our TGA went after him but all they could get on him was that it was against the law in Australia to advertise a treatment for covid, can you believe that, so it went nowhere but now it is illegal in Australia to prescribe Ivermectin as a treatment for covid, our doctors could lose their licence as well as being fined 30k

l have also been very interested in Dr Zelenco's treatments

what needs to be understood is that Ivermectin is a good treatment at the early stages of illness from the virus, it has been said to be beneficial in later stages of illness but is not as effective

my take is to look at countries like India who used Ivermectin and had very little covid then were told by the WHO to stop and got into a mess with covid but when they started using Ivermectin again the cases went down to very low again, India is only about 3% jabbed,
India is taking the WHO chief to that told them to stop using Ivermectin to court saying she killed many Indians by advising the stop of Ivermectin use

here's what Dr Robert W Malone inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug has to say about Ivermectin

here is what an Australian nurse has come out to say about Ivermectin use in Australia

l also believe we should all have the right to chose, what can it hurt
studies have shown you can take over 10 times the prescribed amount without overdosing
(if l remember correctly it was Dr Robert W Malone who tested that out)
and if you do overdose you may get diarrhea, dizziness and may throw up

I am not going to offer an opinion on the effectiveness of Ivermectin with respect to Covid per se, though I will absolutely agree that it is a safe medication.

But with respect to India we need to get those facts straight as well - 45% of their population has had at least one dose of the vaccine. I suspect it is fair to say that the vaccination effort has helped blunt their case count. That said, as of this morning, their seven-day average new case count is running roughly 39K a day. That case count is a 100k less than the US, and the Indian population is 4X larger - many of whom live in very dense population centers.

Something besides the vaccination effort has made a difference. I think a reasonable conclusion would be that India's aggressive use of therapeutics as both treatment and prophylaxis would be a logical place to start in determining what that difference may be.

I am not going to offer an opinion on the effectiveness of Ivermectin with respect to Covid per se, though I will absolutely agree that it is a safe medication.

But with respect to India we need to get those facts straight as well - 45% of their population has had at least one dose of the vaccine. I suspect it is fair to say that the vaccination effort has helped blunt their case count. That said, as of this morning, their seven-day average new case count is running roughly 39K a day. That case count is a 100k less than the US, and the Indian population is 4X larger - many of whom live in very dense population centers.

Something besides the vaccination effort has made a difference. I think a reasonable conclusion would be that India's aggressive use of therapeutics as both treatment and prophylaxis would be a logical place to start in determining what that difference may be.
yea your right l was quoting old data about the percentage of people being jabbed in India LOL
but if you would like to read the information on this link you will see a graph that shows the spike in deaths and cases when India stopped using ivermectin and how covid, the Delta variant has gone back to very very low since using it again, but it seems the ivermectin is what was the game changer not the jab and the statistics l saw were that India is 20% fully jabbed at this time
lots of peer-reviewed meta-analyses to look through

l will also put a link to 64 Ivermectin covid 19 controlled studies

anyway l wish it were available here in Australia legally

There is so much slop in the gears worldwide, I have no confidence we have a remotely accurate picture of what's happening. To run a good statistical model, you have to start with reliable numbers, and we do not have reliable numbers. Combining the number of people who died with covid and those who died from covid renders any analysis meaningless.

On the vaccine, if the death rate had fallen by an order of magnitude or more, well, that would be a mic-drop for the vaccines. But the death rate hasn't dropped by nearly that much, if at all - here meaning "to a statistically significant degree." If the death rate falls from 0.0006 to 0.0005, that means 1 fewer death out of a cohort of 10000. This would certainly be important to that one person and his/her family, but statistically, it doesn't mean anything because it will fall within the margin of error.

The reason obesity is such a problem for people infected with this pathogen is because the obese already have significant inflammation issues before they ever become infected with covid. If we put this on a football field, we'd see the healthy and not-elderly starting their opening drive (first contracting the virus) from their own 5 or 10 or 20 yard line, and the obese/elderly starting from the opponent's side of the field. To score a touchdown in this analogy would be to have a bad outcome. Lots easier to score a TD if you don't have to drive but 30 or 40 or 50 yards rather than 80 or 90 yards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois