Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
Idaho, Texas, Louisiana
form your own opinions, but I find these 2 videos to be well-documented and compelling.

2nd video is a podcast from Jimmy Dore, where he spends an hour interviewing the guy who invented mRNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone. For those not familiar with Dore, the last thing on earth he could ever be accused of is being a conservative republican. I actually like the guy. His take reminds me of a couple other gentleman liberals, Daniel Moynihan and Bill Bradley.

Joe Rogan was roasted for taking Ivermectin as part of a treatment
at first he was a bit horse but the he became stable LOL sry l couldn't help it
the MSM gave it to him because they said he took horse worm medicine
here is how El Salvador is treating covid https://www.bitchute.com/video/j5Lm2SRWegK0/
Big Pharma and Big government will not look at the cheap treatments available that are proven to work, not in Australia anyway

Remdesivir is approved by the NIH and Dr Fauci. It is a drug designed for Hepatitis C. If your dog has hep C, this might be a good choice. But it is approved by the NIH for Covid 19 in the USA. The WHO recommends against the use of Remdesivir because it is unsafe and ineffective. Ivermectin has a 41 year history of safety. It was originally used for other purposes too. The misdirection and the lie is that, therefore, it could not possibly work for Covid. It is for dog worms, you see. It couldn't possibly be like Tamulosin, a blood pressure medicine that just happened to be the savior of men with BPH. Nope, it could only treat worms. Nothing else. Wrong! The censorship and misdirection here is appalling.....those of you that are not medical professionals may get a pass, but those of you that are should watch the above, read the Ivermectin trials, and read all parts of the NIH ACTT1 Trials where Remdesivir......the drug making libtards rich.....is promoted and approved with useless and worthless support data from the trial. (Don't just read the summary...that is wrong and written to convince and corrupt) I don't promote or condemn Ivermectin, but I do condemn Remdesivir. It is dangerous. At the risk of sounding melodramatic, it seems like the three stooges: 1.democrats, 2.tech giants and 3.MNM want to kill you....or at least, think you are too stupid to make up your own mind, hence the censorship. Good article, Sgt.........thanks for posting.........................FWB.

Ivermectin was first approved from human use in the late 70s/early 80s. It wasn't until the late 90s that it was approved for use in animals.

To my knowledge, there has never been a person who had a toxic dose of ivermectin. It's probably toxic at some point, but in 40 years and billions of doses used in humans, there aren't any documented cases of it that I can find.

Wife had her periodic checkup yesterday and the Doc was pleased with her following her no sugar diet and weight loss (we are both on the Atkins diet) . During her exam, a patient was brought in who had tested positive for Covid Crap and wife asked Doc what she used to treat such patients - Doc said mainly Ivermectin and in a week all is well.
It works and is affordable - so what else is needed to make Big Pharma and some hospitals hate it?
We are fortunate to still have some real doctors that want the best for their patients.

there has been a scare campaign about the use of treatments for covid but the scare campaigns hold no water at all when tested
what l have seen by the experts is that an overdose of Ivermectin can cause diarrhoea, fatigue or throwing up but you need to take around 300 times the recommended dose, apparently
l have been following the treatments closely for a while now because l saw the endless arguments for and against the jab useless when you can still catch and spread the virus after being jabbed
what would it hurt to try the treatments if they cannot hurt you?
Ivermectin has been banned for the treatment of covid in Australia with big fines and loss of licence for doctors who prescribe it, so people are getting their own supply's
its funny how big pharma eg.... Pfizer and a few others are doing studies for their own brand of Ivermectin now

Pfizermectin.jpg

if there is a treatment for covid there is no need for the EUA the reason the experimental jabs were allowed without the usual required testing needed

Last edited by a moderator:
My experiences- my mother had covid, late 70's and not very fit. She was on ivermectin/amoxcylin and ion silver nebuliser. She got well. I took ivermectin because I was in contact with her. I had mild symptoms as did my one son. Other son had a long but mild cough/chesty feeling.

So we started providing it at work. We had no cases with a weekly dose of ivermectin. Then we all got vaccinated and stopped ivermectin. We have had about 4 or 5 since in 50 workers.

I am pretty convinced it works and with almost no side effects. As a bonus you get de-wormed !

Wife had her periodic checkup yesterday and the Doc was pleased with her following her no sugar diet and weight loss (we are both on the Atkins diet) . During her exam, a patient was brought in who had tested positive for Covid Crap and wife asked Doc what she used to treat such patients - Doc said mainly Ivermectin and in a week all is well.
It works and is affordable - so what else is needed to make Big Pharma and some hospitals hate it?
We are fortunate to still have some real doctors that want the best for their patients.
I fired my previous doctor over her being so institutional.

"Calories in vs calories out..." That's a great theory if human bodies were bomb calorimeters, but all calories are not the same. Try to choke down a handful of sawdust, doc.

My wife used to go to her, too, until she got fussed at for not being vaccinated. That was her last straw.

My experiences- my mother had covid, late 70's and not very fit. She was on ivermectin/amoxcylin and ion silver nebuliser. She got well. I took ivermectin because I was in contact with her. I had mild symptoms as did my one son. Other son had a long but mild cough/chesty feeling.

So we started providing it at work. We had no cases with a weekly dose of ivermectin. Then we all got vaccinated and stopped ivermectin. We have had about 4 or 5 since in 50 workers.

I am pretty convinced it works and with almost no side effects. As a bonus you get de-wormed !
In one of the video links above, one of the instances discussed was at the biggest hospital in Miami. Seems there was a scabies outbreak on the 4th floor. So they gave ivermectin as prophylaxis for those who hadn't yet gotten the scabies, and therapeutically to those who had.

While not a single patient on that floor got the rona, almost every single care giver on that floor did get it. They weren't being treated with ivermectin.

With an effective medicine that prevents and cures the Rona, no vaccine is needed.

i have a covid/ivermectin story,

i went to see a doc to get some ivermectin and have on hand in case we (my fam) got sick. the first two pharmacies i went to would not fill the prescription! said the CDC recommended against it!

the third pharmacy issued me the prescription and i took a pack of 20 out to moose camp. turns out i got sick just before i left so, on the 32 mile ride in on 4 wheelers (very tough trail) i got nicely sick, i am 61 and pretty fit so was not too worried about covid.

i used the ivermectin up in about 4 days, i was a little stingy with it, and had symptoms for about 10 days. if i had more ivermectin and other supporting meds i feel i would have gotten better in 1/2 the time. anyway, it worked for me, even in the limited fashion i was able to take it.

oh, we got 3 moose and a caribou, so a fairly happy ending ;)

I wonder if that Fathead Neil Cavuto ever apologized to Trump or his watchers for screaming about the use of hydroxychloroquine?
He literally screamed "this stuff will kill you!!!!". I lost any respect I might have had for him that day and wont listen to him again.

I wonder if that Fathead Neil Cavuto ever apologized to Trump or his watchers for screaming about the use of hydroxychloroquine?
He literally screamed "this stuff will kill you!!!!". I lost any respect I might have had for him that day and wont listen to him again.
Fathead is being way to nice.....

i have a covid/ivermectin story,

i went to see a doc to get some ivermectin and have on hand in case we (my fam) got sick. the first two pharmacies i went to would not fill the prescription! said the CDC recommended against it!

the third pharmacy issued me the prescription and i took a pack of 20 out to moose camp. turns out i got sick just before i left so, on the 32 mile ride in on 4 wheelers (very tough trail) i got nicely sick, i am 61 and pretty fit so was not too worried about covid.

i used the ivermectin up in about 4 days, i was a little stingy with it, and had symptoms for about 10 days. if i had more ivermectin and other supporting meds i feel i would have gotten better in 1/2 the time. anyway, it worked for me, even in the limited fashion i was able to take it.

oh, we got 3 moose and a caribou, so a fairly happy ending ;)

I also took ivermectin early, on my 3rd day where I really knew i had it. Within about 30 hours, my respiratory inflammation (trachea, epiglottis, bronchi) was completely gone. Not even any pain - and my throat was absolutely on fire when I went to bed that night. Woke up at about 0200 to go pee and realized I could breathe and I was no longer in any pain or other discomfort.

And most importantly, no more wheezing. My O2 sat was 94/95 the day I took the ivermectin, 2 days later, it was 98/99.

I'm furious with doctors over all of this business. Of all people, they are supposed to be skeptics, but they mostly seem to have bought the NIH/FDA BS hook, line, and sinker.

I also took ivermectin early, on my 3rd day where I really knew i had it. Within about 30 hours, my respiratory inflammation (trachea, epiglottis, bronchi) was completely gone. Not even any pain.

yeah, you recovered more quickly than I. the really weird part: have you EVER been denied by a pharmacy to fill a prescription that a doctor ordered? EVER?!!! anyway, seemed weird to me.

and in absolute transparency, I have had a dry cough every since the real symptoms ended early on the morning of Labor Day. However, I ran out of lisinopril on Tuesday - ACE-Inhibitors are a known cause of dry cough. My cough is now about 95% resolved in the last 2 days. I had coughing fits that would last 90-120 minutes, then I'd be so exhausted all I could do was sleep.

I had pneumonia about 10 or 12 years ago, and my doc took me off the lisinopril and put me on an ARB, losartan. They do not cause coughing. I've since switched back to lisinopril because it works better than any ARB does.

yeah, you recovered more quickly than I. the really weird part: have you EVER been denied by a pharmacy to fill a prescription that a doctor ordered? EVER?!!! anyway, seemed weird to me.
no, not ever. IMO, the pharmacists who refuse to fill a doc's orders should lose their license unless there is something seriously contra-indicating about the order the doc has written. "We don't believe this is an effective treatment" doesn't come within light years of rising to that threshold.

I say all this as a former nurse, whose younger sister and her husband are both PharmD and whose older sister and husband are pediatrician and pulmonologist, respectively.

FWIW, my younger sister and brother-in-law have both refused the vaccine as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross