AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Previously ZPHGA, PHASA, SCI, ECGMA - all now lapsed since I'm no longer active in the industry but still support it fully.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique.
We are happy to announce that Kevin's latest Book "The Hunting Game" is now available in EBook format. It is available on Amazon and many other EBook websites. Gregor Woods a former editor of Man Magnum Magazine wrote the forward for the book. It reads as follows:-

Several years ago, Kevin Thomas began writing articles for Magnum, South Africa’s premier hunting and shooting magazine. As that publication’s Hunting & Rifles Editor, I had the pleasure of editing all Kevin’s work that we published. Having spent much of my life hunting in the very parts of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe of which Kevin writes, I knew from the outset that this was the real thing and that we had an exceptional hunter and descriptive writer in this man. I also had the pleasure of writing the reviews we published of his earlier books, so I am intimately acquainted with his work.

I can think of no one better qualified to tell the true story of southern Africa’s game country, the wonder of its wildlife, the violent political conflict in its recent past, and the tragedy that has ultimately resulted for the land, its wildlife and people alike. Kevin’s experience covers the full spectrum; he began as a game ranger for Rhodesia’s Dept of National Parks & Wildlife, then fought in the ‘bush war’ as a member of that country’s elite security forces, doing the most dangerous work of all, after which he spent the remainder of his career as a Professional Hunter and safari guide. Kevin has a genuine love for Africa and its wildlife, and this unmistakably comes through in his writing.

Gregor Woods Editor: Hunting & Rifles Magnum

The Amazon link is as follows:-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hunting-Gam...?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1425616019&sr=1-1

Attachments

• The Hunting Game Poster.jpg
    The Hunting Game Poster.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 200
Kevin,

Thanks for the heads up on your new book.

I enjoyed "Shadows in an African twilight"

All the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross