The Hunt Is Over!

Congratulations to you both.

Outstanding! Hope to meet you in Dallas.
Joe we are booked and arrangements made to be there. It will be my honor and pleasure to introduce you.

Surely the best hunt of them all . Congratulations to both hunter and quarry
@Von Gruff
Thank you, Garry!
And thank you also for doing such a beautiful job on one of my wedding gifts!!
my Knives.JPG

I love to cook and bake and I must say, you are truly gifted in your ability to craft knives! I was super excited to receive these, and I will tell you, there have been 3 other women in my kitchen preparing food with me, and they all have their favorites of these knives, so I told them where to get their own! ;)
I have never owned such sharp knives that are comfortable to hold and actually cut and slice and not wreck food! They are gorgeous to boot! (y) :giggle:

Congratulations, awesome pictures! The start of an awesome adventure together!!!

Pardon the blurry spot where I blurred out our last name.
This was our guest book. It reads:
And So Our Greatest Adventure Begins!
It is a globe painted in the colors of the wedding and everyone was able to
sign it and leave a message. :love:
Globe Guestbook.jpg

Wow! Congratulations you two! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story, looks like just the beginning of an epic adventure. Health and happiness to you both!

Congratulations...Nice to see the joining together of some nice guns....not sure if Ginas double doesn't edge to the top of the list though ... :E Big Grin: :A Thumbs Up: :D Beers:
Well Mike, hard to say. I thought "I" had a very nice Rigby HS in 9.3x62. I had the stock shortened a bit to be a nice compromise so we could both shoot it in Tanzania. After Gina pulled off a very tough shot on that sable, and then flattened a Lichtenstein Hartebeest on the run with it. It was suddenly "her" rifle. ;)

As to her Chapuis double, I do have a "Best Gun" Marcel Thys 470NE. (Cody was carrying that in the wedding pics). That was at the top of my list. Until I got that H&H Royal Paradox I carried.... Not sure i should let Gina shoot that.... LOL

Well Mike, hard to say. I thought "I" had a very nice Rigby HS in 9.3x62. I had the stock shortened a bit to be a nice compromise so we could both shoot it in Tanzania. After Gina pulled off a very tough shot on that sable, and then flattened a Lichtenstein Hartebeest on the run with it. It was suddenly "her" rifle. ;)

As to her Chapuis double, I do have a "Best Gun" Marcel Thys 470NE. (Cody was carrying that in the wedding pics). That was at the top of my list. Until I got that H&H Royal Paradox I carried.... Not sure i should let Gina shoot that LOL

Yeah just :A Haha:you :E Big Grin:...and after losing the 9.3x62 better keep the others out of her hands me thinks :E Rofl:...now your obvious choice for your first wedding anniversary is a trip to zambia....:A Banana::D Beers::A Thumbs Up:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg