thatsafricasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South-Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Botswana
Good evening to everyone.
My name is Valie Enslin owner of That’s Africa Safaris. That’s Africa Safaris are very excited to be part of the africahunting.com community and look forward to contribute in any way possible but also to learn from the wealth of knowledge that is at our disposal here.
We are located in a small town called Hoedspruit right next to the world renowned Kruger National Park. Our passion is hunting whether its dangerous or plains game as long as we can spend our days under the African sun cause that’s were we find our solitude.
We mainly operate in South Africa and Mozambique and specialize in tailor made Safaris. We try to cater to everyone's needs, from hunting the majestic and giant elephant to the smallest of antelopes such as the blue duiker.
I apologies in advance as they are busy upgrading our website and it might be off at times and due to the time of year it will only be done by the 10th of January.
Again thank you for excepting us and we look forward to being part of this community

Welcome to AH! Do post some pics from recent hunts :)

Good evening to everyone.
My name is Valie Enslin owner of That’s Africa Safaris. That’s Africa Safaris are very excited to be part of the africahunting.com community and look forward to contribute in any way possible but also to learn from the wealth of knowledge that is at our disposal here.
We are located in a small town called Hoedspruit right next to the world renowned Kruger National Park. Our passion is hunting whether its dangerous or plains game as long as we can spend our days under the African sun cause that’s were we find our solitude.
We mainly operate in South Africa and Mozambique and specialize in tailor made Safaris. We try to cater to everyone's needs, from hunting the majestic and giant elephant to the smallest of antelopes such as the blue duiker.
I apologies in advance as they are busy upgrading our website and it might be off at times and due to the time of year it will only be done by the 10th of January.
Again thank you for excepting us and we look forward to being part of this community

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg
buf.jpg
buff 2.jpg
buff.jpg
oli.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day, welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH!

Thank you for the warm welcome and may you all have a blessed festive season.

Greetings That’s Africa Safari (Valie Enslin)

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog (Paul Ard).

Welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimProbst1

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.