That new car smell

SvenHoek

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Local clubs only
Hello and thanks for your warm welcome! I am a lifelong sportsman however I have yet to hunt anywhere in Africa. I've read through this site several times a week and decided to join today. Perhaps I can gain and share knowledge from members, and score/sell some prized items as well. Cheers!

Welcome aboard!!!

Thank you! I hunted hogs until moving North after hurricane Katrina. Now I have plenty whitetail opportunities every season. It's time for me to start looking for new adventures.

Welcome - It's a great community with lots of people willing to offer expert advice. Do you know what you'll want to hunt first?

Colorado elk or moose in Newfoundland I think. I'm getting tugged in plenty directions!

Hello and thanks for your warm welcome! I am a lifelong sportsman however I have yet to hunt anywhere in Africa. I've read through this site several times a week and decided to join today. Perhaps I can gain and share knowledge from members, and score/sell some prized items as well. Cheers!
Welcome to AH

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH SvenHoek! Glad you decided to join the conversation.

Welcome to AH. This site and its members will definitely ignite your fire for Africa

Welcome to you! You are at the right place!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

:S Welcome:

Hello and :S Welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Hello SvenHoek,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiggons

Latest profile posts

here with available dates for 2024/25

1-13 September 2024
14-31 October 2024
1-7 November 2024
18-24 November 2024

March 2025 is wide open!
12-17 April 2025
24-28 May 2025
15-21 June 2025
7-12 July 2025
22-28 July 2025
13-31 August 2025
15-30 September 2025

October and November 2025 is wide open!
Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review