Thanks for allowing me to join- headed to Save in June 2024

Welcome. I use @TRAVEL EXPRESS for my flights to Zimbabwe. I don’t know for sure out of Dallas, but I believe you can fly Qatar out of Atlanta to Doha, then Harare.

Welcome to AH!
Let me know if we can be of any help!
@TRAVEL EXPRESS for flights.

:S Welcome:

I am another new guy. We are headed to the Save conservancy to hunt with Mokore in 2024. This will be our first trip. I am hoping to learn a lot from everyone here. First question, which travel agency do most of you use? Second, from Dallas which route to people take to get to Harare? Thanks
Welcome! You will have a great safari with Mokore.

I have flown Qatar from Dallas a few times with great results. I will be doing so again in November.

A hunting travel agent is recommended to assist with rifle issues as well as with possible flight changes while you are in camp and unable to easily communicate with airline companies.

I just returned from hunting the Save with Mokore.

This was also my first hunt in Africa so I’m happy to answer any questions you might have!

I didn’t take my own rifle so I booked flights myself on Qatar.

Qatar from DFW, but use a travel service. It’s well worth the extra money when traveling with a gun.

Welcome to AH Llano Estacado!

of the 1/2 dozen trips or more I've taken with guns been very happy with "Travel with Guns" out of Houston

I am another new guy. We are headed to the Save conservancy to hunt with Mokore in 2024. This will be our first trip. I am hoping to learn a lot from everyone here. First question, which travel agency do most of you use? Second, from Dallas which route to people take to get to Harare? Thanks
Patrick Wright at pwptravel.com
Ive taken Qatar to HRE as well as Delta through JNB. With Patrick we review all routes and pricing annually for my group hunts. I always wish to avoid JNB if possible.

of the 1/2 dozen trips or more I've taken with guns been very happy with "Travel with Guns" out of Houston
They are out of San Antonio and were good in the past. Now they are a call center. No personal service.

Hello and welcome!

Greetings Llano Estacado,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Thanks all! As others mentioned above, Qatar is a great option. We also use Emirates from Dallas, although schedules aren't as good as Qatar. Hope that helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
proertper

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek