Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
@Travel Express led by Lori Spears and her team have been responsible for making enjoyable, trouble free travel arrangements for more than just a few of us. Like many of you my son and I had our 2020 hunt cancelled by the Coronavirus and or Governmental Policies related thereto. Due to my age and deteriorating physical condition I'm doubtful of ever being able to hunt internationally again. I asked Lori to pursue getting me a full refund for my cancelled flights. The airline (Delta) on the other hand wanted to issue very restrictive vouchers for future flights. After several months Delta was still pushing their vouchers but on a more relaxed schedule that might have worked for most of their clientele. I asked Lori to "do more" in her efforts to secure a full refund. She did, and to my surprise, yesterday I received an email telling me that Delta processed our refunds and that we should be seeing them shortly.

YOU ROCK GIRL!! Thanks for all of your hard work.

If I ever fly again, you and your team will be making the arrangements.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are certainly welcome @Shootist43 - I’m glad it worked out in your favor

This is one of the biggest reasons that I will use @Travel Express if I ever go back to Africa and if I do travel anywhere overseas.

It is one thing dealing with problems on flights here in the US, and while you may be able to rectify it yourself you will spend more time doing it than it is worth.

On my trip to South Africa there was a small glitch on my return flights and Travel Express caught it and took care of it for me. While it was nothing like what is happening now it would of caused me some major headaches if I would of had to dealt with it on my own while I was sitting in a airport trying to fix the problem.

I've said it before and I'll reiterate it again. @Travel Express is the only way to go---anywhere. I've worked with Lori and Jennifer for all my trips and not a bit of trouble. They catch all the glitches before they happen and get the best flights and prices.

Thanks, Lori for all your work getting Delta to refund our tickets you did a fantastic job for my father and me. Hopefully, I'll be heading to Africa in 2021, and without a doubt, you'll be making my travel arrangments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross