Taxidermy in Houston, San Antone area?

kpenglish

AH member
Reaction score
In preparation for my East Cape plains game safari I'm researching area taxidermists. Rule #1 I know is have someone whose actually been there do your mounts, so I'm not sending my stuff to my duck guy. I like Conroe Taxidermy, the owner gave me a full tour of their operations. first class. I've also heard good things about Wildlife Images in S.A.. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Mike Simpson at Conroe taxidermy runs a top notch operation.

My cousin has used American Wildlife Taxidermy in Humble and has been pleased with them. As mentioned Conroe Taxi is top notch as well.

I have used Conroe taxidermy and B&B in Houston on Jones Road (Conroe did the elk in my avatar...not that you can tell anything from the small pic!).

Very happy with both. B&B is on my short list for the work resulting from my May '15 PG hunt.

I've used both Conroe and B &B as well with good results. Conroe has my plains hunt from 2013. Should be seeing the results very soon. I've toured their shop twice and it's a blast!

Alvin Sierra - awesome out of St. Hedwig, TX close to SA. Very reasonable prices.

dt

Woods & Water Taxidermy just down the road from Conroe Taxidermy does outstanding work as well. Give Rowdy a call and he'll give you a tour of his operations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewFoster

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.