TANZANIA: Tanzania Buffalo Hunt With Bullet Safaris

that sounds like a great trip! and how cool to share with your dad! hoping to do that someday, but time is not on my side.
Great buff's , congrat's
Keep trying, you never know when he might want to go.
Excellent trophies!! I love the little guys.
But that buff is a brute.
What incredible memories you have to remember!!

Nothing like being up close and personal to Black Death. Fantastic story, lion killing a buffalo! Great stuff. Congratulations on being able to share your adventure with your father. Priceless

thank you.
looking forward to catching up with you when I return to the USA, will you be at Dallas again this year?
We just finished up another good buffalo hunt with 2 more big buffalo being taken - I will post some pics soon.

our current leopard hunter has taken his leopard, sable and roan - all before day 9 (along with eland, hartebeest zebra hyena and a reedbuck).

cant wait to update everyone on the last safaris - it has been a great season!

we really appreciate you and your dad hunting with us and supporting these wilderness areas with your time and $! it takes people like yall to keep wild Africa alive and well. Thanks again!

Nathan, my dad, son and I will be attending DSC on Thursday and Friday. We will certainly be stopping by to catch up! I look forward to seeing the pictures from the rest of the season and hearing about the hunts!

This was a great ADVENTURE!!! (y)(y)(y)

Don't know how I missed this thread! Congrats on your hunt and thanks for sharing!

Congrats on what sounds like a great safari!

I have personally known Nathan Askew for 10+ years, a stand up guy in every aspect. I have been in whitetail camps in Northern Missouri with Nathan, his professionalism and knowledge of all things hunting is second to none.

I have booked my first safari with Bullet Safaris for July 2019 however my first safari will be in South Africa for plains game. Nathan was describing Tanzania to me and actually told me of this story about this Lion encounter, sounds like it was a blast. Hopefully I will hunt with him in Tanzania on another safari.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg