www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA

Edge

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
PA, NM, ND, Al, FL, MD, Eastern Cape South Africa, Zimbabwe x 2
it is just a case of their marketing department overriding their scientific department, and convincing those that don't know how it works that black is white.
bruce.

another brand that is overpriced.
bruce.

Let’s not forget about those premium Rugers, hammer forged!

Seriously, my 416 Ruger is quite accurate and doesn’t foul with 350gr Speers. Will probably run Northfork bullets for Buff.

I recently bought a $400 Ruger Predator in 6mm Creedmoor, .5 MOA gun and and the easiest load development I have ever done. Little to no fouling using 108gr Hornady ELDs.

To OP, Buy a 416 XXX and don’t look back!

8x68

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
OFAH, CCFR
Hunted
Canada, USA
Exactly.

There you go.

Buy the Rigby and you won't look back.
@ufg8r93, Listen to wisdom. You are now one of us....one of us....one of us...there is't no escape!
I started with a 375 H&H, then went to 416 Rigby (kept the 375), then went to 450 Rigby (kept the 375 & 416), then went to 404 Jeffery (kept the 375, 416, 450). AND of course the 416 must be a Rigby as everything else is uncivilized! (yes I watch too much tv)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leveluplakworth

Latest profile posts

Rare Breed wrote on USMA84DAB's profile.
1631552006164.png
elkhunter77 wrote on Mark Biggerstaff's profile.
Yes, I am interested in some A Frames to load, if they are the 300 grain or other that will work for Cape Buff. I need enough to work up a load and sight in, then carry over there
KKovar wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Wow, great response regarding the title of a thread and an amazing site.
Jerycmeach wrote on Bullet Safaris's profile.
I am interested in hearing about your wild lion hunts.
Daniel Cary wrote on Thomas Rutledge's profile.
Greetings Mr. Rutledge. My apologies for the latent reply, cell/email prohibited during working hours, apx 72 a week, yikes! I just wanted to thank you for keeping me in mind for possible 577 loads. I actually purchased a few rounds, however, the firearm is still on the fence at this point.
Many Thanks, again. Regards, Dan.