Swift dip?

Thunder head

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
360
Reaction score
42
Deals & offers
1
Media
18
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
3
Member of
NWTF, NRA
Has anyone used this dip and pack service: Swift Dip?

I have seen several cases latley of people being charged 2-3 times what the going rate seems to be.

I want to get a price quote per animal ahead of time.
 
Thunder head,

(post edited)

From what I gather it is run by a PH (Antonie) who works for Dries Visser Safaris. I have no experience, with them yet, but intend to use Swift Dip for my 2010 safari I have planned with Dries. I have heard good things from others that I have talked to concerning the use of Swift Dip. If they are half as good as my experience with Dries so far, they will be excellent. Hope the info helps.

nd
 
I have used them. Should be getting the critters back in a couple weeks. For the dip and pack it was $95 per animal. Pretty reasonable considering that in 2008 I was quoted anywhere from $150 to $200 per animal.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,612
Members
169,382
Latest member
MarilynMac
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top